Brad Kaaya

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
His coach is saying we played hard should be proud blah,blah meanwhile this kid is apologizing to the fan base

Brad Kaaya @TrinidadBrad · 13h 13 hours ago
We came up short. Sorry to all the great people of Miami that came out support.

Advertisement
I hope we dont waste him. Get him a couple defensive linemen and stock the wide receiver cupboard. He's a championship level QB.

Waste him?

He's been given the rock since the season started. We have surrounded him with elite athletes and a great offensive line. His running back is one of the best in college. Trust me, watch some other games and see what these other quarterbacks have to work with. He made the right move coming here.

Waste him?

He's been given the rock since the season started. We have surrounded him with elite athletes and a great offensive line. His running back is one of the best in college. Trust me, watch some other games and see what these other quarterbacks have to work with. He made the right move coming here.

Waste him by coRching him to losses and then blaming him for those losses.

Advertisement
Kid didnt get it done in the 2nd half ---- this is what happens when a True Frosh gets rushed into playing

Poor Kaaya. Maybe he can transfer somewhere and play for coaches who'll actually give him a chance to win. I'd hate to see him stay here with the ultimate goal of "not letting Florida State beat us too bad".

Last edited:
I agree - had a great first half ..... you are not going to be the #3 (now #1) team in the country --- what is on the coaches is that they didnt roll him out to avoid the pass knock downs

Advertisement
Anyone who criticizes this kid or questions his ceiling is retarded. I expected him to have a very rough night because that's what true freshman do in those types of games. Instead, Coley put the game in his hands from the beginning and he performed like a boss. He had a few rough plays in the second half, but otherwise played exceptionally. Not his fault the staff (Golden) decided to downshift. Clearly, at bottom, we know that no stage is too big for this kid. The two dropped TD passes were works of art. And he had quite of few of those last night. Hopefully, this offense progresses to the point where even Paterno Jr cannot impose his conservative will on the kid and we eventually blow the doors off defenses for 4 quarters.

Kid has the ability to be one of our best ever .... and he was under .500 for the night and around .333 in the second half
- the real difference was the points we left on the field in the first half

Advertisement
New here to CIS... but I'm not sold on Kaaya yet, but one day who knows.

that 2nd half was worse than how good his 1st half was imo.

Kid has the ability to be one of our best ever .... and he was under .500 for the night and around .333 in the second half
- the real difference was the points we left on the field in the first half

The difference is we have a coward for a head coach who ****ed her panties in the 2nd half for all the world to see

Advertisement
He had a better game than the heisman winner Rapist.

not when it mattered the most though.when the game was on the line Kaaya didnt really do anything honestly.

I think the entire 2nd half he had a total of 6 pass completions (3 in the 3rd and 3 in the 4th) most of those were to Duke Johnson.

In the 1st half he easily out-shined Winston, but how much am i suppose to buy into that when every QB FSU has faced outplayed him in the 1st half this season?

Are you kidding me with saying Kaaya folded last night? That is the most absurd comment I have ever heard. This kid, as a true freshman, is one of the major reasons we were up in the first half. The play calling became stale in the second, not because of Kaaya. Kaaya has the tools to become the best ever from the U! He is the real deal, and the coaches have to be aggressive throughout the game, not just the first half. Comments like this are utterly stupid!

Poor poor play calling, SLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWW play calling. Idiots for coaches. Not returning to what worked in the 1st half. Having a coach who is an absolute ****ball can't help either.

Advertisement
Back