Brad Kaaya

Advertisement
I often wonder how the 2017 season would have turned out if Kaaya had stayed. For him to be our all time passing yards leader in only 3 seasons is just mind blowing to me. On the list of top 10 passing yards in a season, Kaaya is on the list 3 times, one for each season he played. I believe his 2014 campaign(true freshman) was #9, his 2015 season was tied for #7 and his 2016 season was #2. Bernie Kosar's 1984 season was #1.

With his passing ability, would we have even been in some of those close games? Do we lose to Pitt? Do we go undefeated in the regular season? Do we play Clemson much closer? Not that it matters......

Also interesting to note that TVD threw for close to 3000 yards in 8 games and was only 150 yards or so away from the #10 spot in the top 10 passing yards in a season list which is currently occupied by Malik Rosier believe it or not. It will be interesting to see how many yards TVD throws for in 2022 and the numbers he could put up if he were to stay through 2023.

Natural progression. Kid grew up in Hollywood and I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to get in the industry. Everybody knows he's Felicia's son but his pops is a veteran screenwriter. Dude wrote O, that modern interpretation of Othello that came out in the '00's. If anyone's gonna be the Dwayne Johnson, he's got the best shot. He's definitely got the best connections...

He’s actually writing scripts

I often wonder how the 2017 season would have turned out if Kaaya had stayed. For him to be our all time passing yards leader in only 3 seasons is just mind blowing to me. On the list of top 10 passing yards in a season, Kaaya is on the list 3 times, one for each season he played. I believe his 2014 campaign(true freshman) was #9, his 2015 season was tied for #7 and his 2016 season was #2. Bernie Kosar's 1984 season was #1.

With his passing ability, would we have even been in some of those close games? Do we lose to Pitt? Do we go undefeated in the regular season? Do we play Clemson much closer? Not that it matters......

Also interesting to note that TVD threw for close to 3000 yards in 8 games and was only 150 yards or so away from the #10 spot in the top 10 passing yards in a season list which is currently occupied by Malik Rosier believe it or not. It will be interesting to see how many yards TVD throws for in 2022 and the numbers he could put up if he were to stay through 2023.

Times change and the yards put up today are much higher than our great years.

The fact that Malik, no disrespect to him, is on any list with our all time greats at the position demonstrates how modern day stats often don't mean squat when comparing to past times.

Times change and the yards put up today are much higher than our great years.

The fact that Malik, no disrespect to him, is on any list with our all time greats at the position demonstrates how modern day stats often don't mean squat when comparing to past times.
That's a great point which I certainly agree with. TVD could crush the field with 2 more full seasons.

Advertisement
If you get paid, I guess I'd do it. I'd last about 6 hours because reality is I want nothing to do with the actual bachelorette.

Advertisement
Kaaya will always be good in my book but imagine if I told you in 2014 that between Kaaya and Berrios that there would be one dude in 2022 asking for $9 mil/year in NFL free agency and one that would've never taken a NFL snap that counted.

My old lady watches that **** religiously and I remember when she got all excited that a former cane was on there. She thought I would watch with her. Watched one episode of the bachelorette and saw Jeff Popovich embarrass himself and get bounced on first episode.

Advertisement
***** this Bachelorette nonsense. Make Sherko The Bachelor and I'll watch the entire season.

Advertisement
Baxa had a chance to be on it, but he missed it.

Confirmed. So they contacted Parker Grothaus from F$U to take his place.

1645184693974.png

Needed to be able to run behind that ****** OL / obvious play calling and not be a statue. Rosier bailed the OL out a ton and swing-draw was a big play for Miami with Rosier. Throw those pass-run options out the window with BK.

Advertisement
Back