Brad Kaaya - Worst Pocket Presence I've Ever Seen

cyrez8

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Kaaya can make some solid throws and has a decent mind for the game.

However, he is the slowest QB with the worst feet I have ever seen. He is slower than Peyton Manning in the pocket and has one millionth the pocket presence.

Do people really think this guy is going to excel and even survive against NFL defenses? He's going to get clobbered if he ever gets any playing time.

I'm literally in shock when I consistently see NFL draft experts rank him as a consensus 1st/2nd rounder.

Do they watch these games?

/yes, Richt's playcalling leaves a ton to be desired as well but WR drops and Kaaya's inability to handle ANY sort of pass rush are major issues

Advertisement
Richts mediocre calling is good enough to win these games. Mediocre QB play and drops are killing this offense.

I'm not ready to give up on richts play calling ability

I am willing to give up on Brad kaaya though. So many awful decisions that would have made us more successful and win. Second and third reads open.

Advertisement
Tannehill has the worst pocket presence ever. Kayaa just can't move. The dude has lead feet.

Advertisement
Richt has been bad but if you put Turbinsky on our team we would be putting up points.

Kayaa primary strength was his accuracy and he's lost his touch. But the worst part is that he's very inaccurate at the worst possible moments in the game.

I was this way last week, but 13 points against an injured UNC defense?
Yeah I feel ya, I mean the second part of my quote answered your concern so I'm not sure why you left that out

I think kaaya had as much to do with us only scoring 13 as anyone else.
Richt was ****ed at kaaya on the sideline several times

I'm not saying he's called good games. I'm just saying it's hard to tell because kaaya has been noticeably bad and he has control over offense

I counted six just putrid passes to wide open receivers that are certain drive extenders or touchdowns by Kaaya this week alone. Couple that with an insane number of dropped balls by wide outs...what trash.

Advertisement
Emotionless mannequin playing QB. His demeanor is affecting the entire offense.

Exactly and at the end of the game he got mad and threw his helmet.....I thinking now you get mad? Get mad in the 1st quarter and light a fire under your Oline man.

Our QB doesn't have to be our best player. But until he is our most competive player we won't be back.

Yeah I feel ya, I mean the second part of my quote answered your concern so I'm not sure why you left that out

I'm not saying he's called good games. I'm just saying it's hard to tell because kaaya has been noticeably bad and he has control over offense
Getting caught up in the negativity, my bad.

Im not going to get down on Richt. There's time for that, however we have players in position to succeed at key moments and no one is executing....especially the QB and butter fingers receivers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back