Brad kaaya, we have a qb!

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
I realize it's been brought up in other threads and cincy has a **** defense but man does this kid impress me for a true freshman. His performance and the running of duke Johnson are about the only reason I'm still watching the games.

The kid has poise in the pocket, his arm strength is adequate and should improve with strength and conditioning and his work ethic is what we have been missing for a while. That and he tends to really grasp things quickly and apply a what he learns on the field.

I understand the mood around here is negative, as it should be with the **** we've seen on defense the last 4 years, but at least seeing this your kid grow up will be fun to watch.

Advertisement
He's good. Now I wanna see him take a game over or make some clutch throws, against a good team, on the road. I wanna see if he's ready for "prime-time".

Thursday day night against VT I we will see.

I realize it's been brought up in other threads and cincy has a **** defense but man does this kid impress me for a true freshman. His performance and the running of duke Johnson are about the only reason I'm still watching the games.

The kid has poise in the pocket, his arm strength is adequate and should improve with strength and conditioning and his work ethic is what we have been missing for a while. That and he tends to really grasp things quickly and apply a what he learns on the field.

I understand the mood around here is negative, as it should be with the **** we've seen on defense the last 4 years, but at least seeing this your kid grow up will be fun to watch.

He's going to be a good one, but I think we're going to have a hard time keeping him from transferring (eventually)back to Cali if this chit show continues much longer.

He is the real deal and there is no question about it. One of the very few bright spots on this team.

Advertisement
Pretty great how he (as a true freshman whose been here for like 5 minutes) can avoid the rush while keeping his eyes downfield and make accurate throws.

He is the real deal and there is no question about it. One of the very few bright spots on this team.

There plen of bright spots: Yearby, barrios, kc, darling, grace, Jenkins, chad, corn.

Imo we we need a new defensive coordinator For those who think golden is and will be the problem, when and not if donofrio is sacked, golden will be told the new DC has more autonomy or golden will be next. The rationale will be no good DC will run that scheme that way. Period.

Advertisement
Folden wasted Duke's career here now let's hope Kaaya can lead us to an ACC championship.

Has a lot of Ken Dorsey in him. Better arm, not as good of pocket presence right now. Overall ahead of Dorsey at same stage, but very close.

He's going to be a good one, but I think we're going to have a hard time keeping him from transferring (eventually)back to Cali if this chit show continues much longer.

Stop thinking.

He's good. Now I wanna see him take a game over or make some clutch throws, against a good team, on the road. I wanna see if he's ready for "prime-time".

Thursday day night against VT I we will see.

He did pretty **** good against Nebraska in an insane environment but I hear ya.

Cincys defense is horrendous but what I really love about Kaaya is his accuracy in tight coverage. He is awesome at using the momentum or leverage of a receiver to make a throw where only his guy can get it, even though he technically isn't open. He makes bad decisions when under pressure, but so does every other QB.

He's the goods.

Advertisement
He's legit and is gunna be fun watching him the rest of the season despite the rest of the problems. He could be a top 5 kind of QB if he is developed properly

Advertisement

How ridiculous. There's mopery, and then there's pure asinine stupidity. So now Kaaya is likely to transfer? Really? Based on what, your whining?

Toledo

563 yards. Logan Woodside (never heard of him) 27/40 323 yards 3TD 0 INT

Ohio State

710 yards. JT Barrett (um gulp bc you saw him v VT) 26/36 330 yards. 4 TD 0 INT

Memphis

610 yards. Paxton Lynch (who?) 18/25 310 yards 2 TD 0 INT

Today was totally meaningless.

Advertisement
Back