Brad kaaya vs deshaun Watson passing stats

Advertisement
What do you guys not understand, the kid is just not a winner. Stats don't tell you that besides wins and losses. He has had a multitude of opportunities to win games with the ball in his hands and he has fallen short every time. You can't teach being a competitor and a winner. The kid is Charmin soft and i am ready for him to leave coral gables

Did OP just compare Brad Kaaya to Watson?

OP loved Al Golden

Stop with that dumb4ss narrative. I supported the players and have wanted golden gone since late 2013/January 2014 when he went into hiding hoping to get the penn state gig.. I can post screenshots of me not being a fan of golden..

What do you guys not understand, the kid is just not a winner. Stats don't tell you that besides wins and losses. He has had a multitude of opportunities to win games with the ball in his hands and he has fallen short every time. You can't teach being a competitor and a winner. The kid is Charmin soft and i am ready for him to leave coral gables

Did OP just compare Brad Kaaya to Watson?

Passing stats on what they've done so far this sesson, that's what the NFL scout evaluator was doing with the top 3 qbs in the draft today kizer, kaaya and Watson. And I decided to post it here too

Advertisement
View attachment 39567View attachment 39568

Kaaya getting a bad rap. He clearly has not been as bad as people are making it seem this year. He has been very accurate but needs to improve his feel under pressure. That's the main criticism of kaaya but that could be said a lot about many qbs. The line hasn't been great but not poor either. The problem is just elevated because we don't have any true tackles outside of sunny odogwu on the edge.

You do realize that many football prognosticators think Watson has been unimpressive thus far.

This right here. Watson hasnt been close to what he was last year. Even against Louisville when he did look like himself at times he still threw 3 picks.

Poll: which quarterback would you rather have leading the Miami Hurricanes on Saturdays this season?

Kaaya or Watson

I'll start: Watson

To be completely clear: Not Sundays in the future in the NFL. Not Greentree practice field with the triple secret playbook looking through D$ and Pete's eyes. Live game action for our Miami's ******* Hurricanes.

Advertisement
View attachment 39567View attachment 39568

Kaaya getting a bad rap. He clearly has not been as bad as people are making it seem this year. He has been very accurate but needs to improve his feel under pressure. That's the main criticism of kaaya but that could be said a lot about many qbs. The line hasn't been great but not poor either. The problem is just elevated because we don't have any true tackles outside of sunny odogwu on the edge.

You do realize that many football prognosticators think Watson has been unimpressive thus far.
Yeah but I bet Clemson fans aren't begging their qb to graduate and leave the program

Probably cause hes won alot of big games and looked good doing it.

Actually he's look pretty pedestrian outside of the Louisville game

Kaaba might be the 5th best QB in ACC

1 Watson/Jackson can't decide
3. Trubisky
4 Francois
5 Evans (VT) or Dungy (Cuse)or Kaaya or Peterman (Pitt)

Truth but yah don't want the truth, yall just want to complain. If we did not have Brad who would be our stater, Malik? Lol

I like Kayaa but the true measure of a man is how he does under pressure. If he doesn't figure out how to deal with pressure he's not going to win big games or play in the NFL. That's what we're all seeing and that's what the stats are showing.

Advertisement
I actually had some legit concerns about Brad last year. I just never said much, because everyone ATTACKED you if you did. Actually, for the most part people did after the FAU game when I said he looked Shook against a really bad team, and that IMO the Driskel kid outplayed him. I got blasted.

If you look at Brads numbers. He uses the middle of the field really well, short to intermediate throws. He almost immediately checks down. His second or third read are hardly ever down field. Its straight to a back or a TE. So with that in mind, and just how many bubble screens we throw, his accuracy should be much higher than it actually is. I fell like he has been propped up by both staffs, and fans to be much better than he actually is. I have always questioned his arm strength. He does not throw a great, or accurate deep ball. And he does not have the deep out in his game. Remember when Morris would just drill it in to Hurns at 20 yards down field? yeah Brad can't make that throw. Is he better than average? heck yes. Does he project to a good pro? Not in my opinion, the kid moves and throws like 35 year old peyton manning, and even manning moved better than him in college. He needs a timing offense, where he throws to a target in rhythm. When he does that he is really good, he does not read the field well, becuase of his fear. He has NO pocket presence. Watch a guy like Brady, who is slow as heck, he moves ever so slightly, and it buys him time and space to get a throw off. Brad shows no signs of that skill.

I do not care about career passing, we had lots of good abs be great for one or two years. So I am not impressed by his career numbers. And in general, our past teams had MUCH better run games so the qb did not pass as much anyway. And to finish off my point, YES Ken Dorsey is a better QB than Kaaya. I don't care how someone says he projects as a pro, blah blah blah. Ken was a leader of MEN and a winner. He had moxie!

I like Kayaa but the true measure of a man is how he does under pressure. If he doesn't figure out how to deal with pressure he's not going to win big games or play in the NFL. That's what we're all seeing and that's what the stats are showing.

The reason why OL make so much money in the NFL is bc doesnt matter who your QB is - if they get pressured, things get ugly

Brad has a OL that cant block and WRs that cant catch - pretty sure he will be ok when he plays on Sunday with a little bit more support

The reason why OL make so much money in the NFL is bc doesnt matter who your QB is - if they get pressured, things get ugly

Brad has a OL that cant block and WRs that cant catch - pretty sure he will be ok when he plays on Sunday with a little bit more support
No doubt but are we talking a couple beers and I'd hit it or it's closing time and I'm still not going near her ugly? As it sits now, strong pressure = Miami loss and that needs to change. Kid can take some hits though. I'm not saying dump him or bench him, I'm saying he needs to step up better or the losses are going to keep coming.

Advertisement

No doubt but are we talking a couple beers and I'd hit it or it's closing time and I'm still not going near her ugly? As it sits now, strong pressure = Miami loss and that needs to change. Kid can take some hits though. I'm not saying dump him or bench him, I'm saying he needs to step up better or the losses are going to keep coming.

Kaaya has taken plenty of hits, he just needs to feel the pressure better and he will be fine. He can deliver all of the throws if given time

Advertisement
Back