Brad kaaya vs deshaun Watson passing stats

Advertisement
FFS, trust what your eyes tell you. If you think Kaaya and Watson are equal based on statistics then you are too far gone.
If you believe what's around kaaya in particular the oline group in front of him are quality then you are too far gone as well. Oh yeah a top 5 defense to add to that

When the pocket breaks down, or the timing is disrupted, or the first read isn't there, or the second read isn't there... Who is more trustworthy to make an impact play?

Also here is Deshone kizer's chart:
[TWEET]786660109069848576[/TWEET]

Basically the difference is Kizer is much better under pressure. And kaaya isn't very good after the first read.

Last edited:
Also here is Deshone kizer's chart:
[TWEET]786660109069848576[/TWEET]

Basically the difference is Kizer is much better under pressure. And kaaya isn't very good after the first read.

Kizer is very good under pressure. Kaaya is good everywhere else if not pressured. He really need to work on that. On the adjustable accuracy rates it's important to note that kaaya has been a lot more accurate this season than Watson and kaaya. 79 percent of his passes this year have been catchable according to these charts versus 64 percent Watson/ 66 percent for kizer respectively.

Last edited:
Can't compare these two, totally different styles of QB's and our lines aren't even in the same zip code. I'll take the athleticism of Watson combined with his will to carry the team.

Advertisement
Here is the easiest way I have found to compare QBs to incorporate rushing yards. You simply add their rushing yards into the QB rating calculator found here NFL, NCAA, AFL - Quarterback Rating Calculator

For BK you would subtract 27 to his passing yards and Watson you add 244.

The new QB rating looks like this

BK 158.46
DW 156.76

If you do this for all the ACC QBs , Brad is the 8th rated QB in the ACC

Advertisement
And it's important to note I'm not saying kaaya is the best in football but he is pretty good and hasn't played as bad as people have made it out to be

View attachment 39567View attachment 39568

Kaaya getting a bad rap. He clearly has not been as bad as people are making it seem this year. He has been very accurate but needs to improve his feel under pressure. That's the main criticism of kaaya but that could be said a lot about many qbs. The line hasn't been great but not poor either. The problem is just elevated because we don't have any true tackles outside of sunny odogwu on the edge.

In both of those games the scores for Miami were 0, so

You do realize that many football prognosticators think Watson has been unimpressive thus far.
Yeah but I bet Clemson fans aren't begging their qb to graduate and leave the program

Probably cause hes won alot of big games and looked good doing it.
Oh okay.

So make up your mind. Is it kaaya fault we lost or golden the last two years?

Because until the season started it was golden. But now golden is gone all the blame has shifted away from our defense and to kaaya

Is it kaaya fault that we were down, 31-0 to unc at half time last year?

Or that we lost 58-0 to Clemson?

Gtfoh comparing kaaya to Watson winning big games when they have a top 5 DC on the country and dabo coaching them and we had Al Golden

The 0 in those scores is quite glaring. I'd put much of that on him.

And it's important to note I'm not saying kaaya is the best in football but he is pretty good and hasn't played as bad as people have made it out to be

Before the season you were calling Richt a Top Five coach and one of the best offensive minds of all time.

You seem like a nice enough guy, but it's clear you have absolutely no football knowledge. You should stop making these dumb threads that further expose you.

Last edited:
More relevant Brad Kaaya stats:

Division titles: 0
Wins vs FSU: 0
Bowl Victories: 0
Wins vs. Ranked Opponents: 0

Advertisement

Before the season you were calling Richt a Top 5 coach and one of the best offensive minds of all time.

You seem like a nice enough guy, but it's clear you have absolutely no football knowledge. You should stop making these dumb threads that further expose you.
Well he has coached 2 heisman trophy finalist, won 2 national titles as a coordinator and produced some great offenses and players at uga. Had great offenses at fsu. Who else didn't annoit his playcalling after his hiring at Miami. I don't think our performance so far is a direct representation of his coaching ability at all. So far he offense has underwhelmed in 3 of our games so far I will say that

Last edited:
I'd like to see Kaaya remember how to hit someone in stride again. I don't care if it is considered catchable or not when Coley has to turn around and reach back for a ball on a slant. Sure, it hit him in the hands, but only because of his athleticism.

What do you guys not understand, the kid is just not a winner. Stats don't tell you that besides wins and losses. He has had a multitude of opportunities to win games with the ball in his hands and he has fallen short every time. You can't teach being a competitor and a winner. The kid is Charmin soft and i am ready for him to leave coral gables

Advertisement
What do you guys not understand, the kid is just not a winner. Stats don't tell you that besides wins and losses. He has had a multitude of opportunities to win games with the ball in his hands and he has fallen short every time. You can't teach being a competitor and a winner. The kid is Charmin soft and i am ready for him to leave coral gables

A throw to potential tie the game on 4th down with less than 2 minutes left against fsu is not a big throw now? My god

A throw to potential tie the game on 4th down with less than 2 minutes left against fsu is not a big throw now? My god

He didn't say it wasn't a big throw. He only said he isn't a winner. He isn't wrong.

You know very well he doesn't throw that awful int up 13-3,there's no need for that last minute td.Decent QB,nothing more so far.

Advertisement
Back