Bracketology

Advertisement
If Duke or UNC had our record, they would be a three-seed today. The fact that the NCAA Tournament selection committee has outside the top 16 teams in the country right now is insane to me. Hopefully, this is more fuel for the fire for the guys.

Facts. The ACC is being handicapped because UNC, Duke and UL are down this year. That's total bs. The other teams are playing exceptional ball. Duke is only 9-6 in conference, yet has won every single home game. There are virtually no freebies in this conference.

Advertisement
I agree with you but this week they did just beat #1 Alabama. But then got smoked by Kentucky. We should move up. 13 ranked teams lost this week. All good for us!

I'm not sure enough of the right ones lost though, and I I'm not sure I see us jumping TENN with that #1 Alabama win of theirs this week.

Feels like we will jump Indiana and KSU and end up #13 in the AP. Feel differently?

Advertisement
Who will be watching the Pitt vs Virginia Tech game. Big game for us someone should start a game thread 🤔
1676772414916.png

I'm not sure enough of the right ones lost though, and I I'm not sure I see us jumping TENN with that #1 Alabama win of theirs this week.

Feels like we will jump Indiana and KSU and end up #13 in the AP. Feel differently?
Yeah you've got a good point. Lots behind us lost and then some top teams like Purdue Texas and Tenn but they all won the other game this week. I can see us going over Kan st and Indiana. But I can also see that not happening. You never know what these voters will do. I still see this as a top 10 team by end of season though!

If Duke or UNC had our record, they would be a three-seed today. The fact that the NCAA Tournament selection committee has outside the top 16 teams in the country right now is insane to me. Hopefully, this is more fuel for the fire for the guys.

What a joke, they have Tennessee as a top 3 seed, who just lost to unranked UK. now 2-4 in the month of February.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just need to keep winning but 6-12 teams in the country have a lot of tough games left.

Keep winning and we could sneak our way up even higher or worst case even one loss should keep us on the 4 range.
One youtube podcast said we should be a 4 over Indiana who has a bunch more losses. It’s a quagmire of doubt as to what determines any of this bracketing.

Advertisement
Back