Bracketology

Saturday is a huge game for Wake. They’re a solid team that imo should be in NCAAT, but most projections have them in the First or Next Four Out. A win over us on Saturday could propel them to Last Four In territory, so they’ll be motivated. Have to be ready to play from the jump.

We said the same for UNC

Advertisement
Saturday is a huge game for Wake. They’re a solid team that imo should be in NCAAT, but most projections have them in the First or Next Four Out. A win over us on Saturday could propel them to Last Four In territory, so they’ll be motivated. Have to be ready to play from the jump.
I like for more ACC teams to get bids, but not at our expense ...

I do not see any current relevance with this bracketology guesswork. All teams still have games to play, some with consequences. There is also conference championships which could result in minor to major changes. Considering that almost all the rank teams already have 4 to 7 losses, another loss by a team could change their bracket by one or more levels.

Absolutely amazing that ESPN does not have us as a lock. 21-5 and top 4 in the ACC isn't good enough I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have had some clear upsets we need to be intense and focused.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most brackets have us as a 5, with some moving us up to the 4 line now.
If we win out regular season & win the ACC, I think we’ll be catapulted up to a #3 seed.

Lets say we finish the season out 3-1, but still make it to the ACC title game, I think we’ll get a #4 seed (W/L).

We lose 2 or more games between the last 4 in the Reg season/the ACC tourney & I think we stick at #5.

Gandered over to the Wake boards bracketology thread and a poster had Miami as a 3 seed playing in the Midwest region. Guess he thinks we win today🤔

Advertisement
Back