Bracketology

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t want to play any Big 12 team opening round.

Most battle-tested conference in the country bar none. Let’s stick to that 4+ line; I want no part of whatever scrappy 11-12 seed comes out of there.

Mountain west to an extent as well.

Most battle-tested conference in the country bar none. Let’s stick to that 4+ line; I want no part of whatever scrappy 11-12 seed comes out of there.

MWC is sneaky good this year.

MWC is sneaky good this year.
Oh it’s unbelievable. I’m heading out to Vegas to primarily watch the Pac-12 tourney with some buddies that root for Arizona, but I’m honestly more excited for the MWC Tourney. Went to the final last year with Boise/SDSU, absolutely electric.

SDSU a completely different team with more tempo and scoring, but there’s genuinely at least 5-6 teams in there that could make a run.

Advertisement

I’ve watched a ton of MW & WCC Basketball this year & those teams have been the most competitive IMO.

I’d much rather play a 13 seed against one of the Mid-Majors or Big East/B1G teams in the 1st & 2nd round than run into Big XII or MW team to kick off the tournament.

The SEC is super overhyped IMO, aside from Bama & Tenn, their teams are flawed & susceptible to getting beat early IMO. I don’t believe in Auburn, TAMU or Kentucky, Mizzou has a sneaky good team but they’re beatable as well.

For all the National talk in CBB media about the ACC being down, the B1G is a fckin dumpster & the most inconsistent teams in any P6 out there. It’s pretty much just Purdue & everybody else, Rutgers is pretty good, but that conference is not nearly as good as it’s reputation always says it is lol.

I’ve watched a ton of MW & WCC Basketball this year & those teams have been the most competitive IMO.

I’d much rather play a 13 seed against one of the Mid-Majors or Big East/B1G teams in the 1st & 2nd round than run into Big XII or MW team to kick off the tournament.

The SEC is super overhyped IMO, aside from Bama & Tenn, their teams are flawed & susceptible to getting beat early IMO. I don’t believe in Auburn, TAMU or Kentucky, Mizzou has a sneaky good team but they’re beatable as well.

For all the National talk in CBB media about the ACC being down, the B1G is a fckin dumpster & the most inconsistent teams in any P6 out there. It’s pretty much just Purdue & everybody else, Rutgers is pretty good, but that conference is not nearly as good as it’s reputation always says it is lol.
Couldn’t agree more.

I’m not even completely sold on Purdue; and I know they’ve essentially run through that conference, but it’s extremely volatile this season. Lot of defensive-minded teams which I guess is something to consider in the postseason, but it’s definitely a down year overall with a lack of consistent go-to scorers. Purdue cuts well/moves without the ball well, but it’s an offense extremely reliant on Edey’s sheer size advantage and then kicking out for the three ball. More athletic bigs can expose this however, like Jackson-Davis just did.

I reeeeallly like this SDSU team, and not just because I’m holding a +7500 natty ticket on them; so many options for guys to take over and the offensive system works while maintaining their traditional defensive intensity. But Boise, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah St, even UNLV could catch each other slipping.

A shame what happened to Wyoming, they had much bigger expectations.

Advertisement
I used to spend all season just praying we’d somehow make the tournament. Now it’s all about trying to get the best seed. I absolutely love March Madness these days!
Tourney starts St Patrick’s day weekend this year. Can’t wait.
I’m not BB guy but I must say Canes BB and the NCAA is action packed heart throbbing every possession is critical

LOVE IT TOO

Need to get up to the 4 line. Want no part of a 5/12 game.
Is getting a 4-13 game really much better than having a 5-12. Very wide open tourney this year. There will be more "shocking" upsets than ever (which are really NOT upsets).

Look at our league -- not one dominant team in the ACC. And, you can say that about pretty much every league. Is Purdue really that scary? They weren't even ranked coming into this season (if Edey gets injured or in fouls trouble ...). Tennessee was thought to be potentially great; now, they can struggle to score 50 pts. Alabama is good but ,... that rout at Oklahoma???

Advertisement
Back