Bracketology

Most recent Lunardi has us as a 6 seed facing 11 Maryland in the West region.

Matches up with 3 seed Iowa State

Today’s result will have Iowa State a 2 seed at this point. I think Miami is being disrespected here but what’s new

Advertisement
Most recent Lunardi has us as a 6 seed facing 11 Maryland in the West region.

Matches up with 3 seed Iowa State

Today’s result will have Iowa State a 2 seed at this point. I think Miami is being disrespected here but what’s new
Go on a feb winning streAk we’re staring at a top 3 seed

I think we will end up a 4 or a 5 seed (doesn't make a difference).

With a ton of luck, hopefully we can streak our way through to the F4
History would say there's actually a significant difference between a 4 and 5 seed. Of course it's all about matchups, but 5 seeds only beat the 12 seed 65% of the time, compared to 78% of 4 seeds beating 13 seeds.

Advertisement
A 3 seed would be great if we are talking top 5 seeds with a 1/2 likely not realistic. Just talking in general but you typically get an Ivy or mid major then get the winner of the 6/11 game which is usually a P5 team that is super inconsistent and people complain how they got in and then a match up with a 2 seed that isnt elite but very good or in some cases a red hot 7/10 seed that is likely running out of steam after three games. (Like us last year).

Agree. He's not at all like Wong in terms of being able to penetrate to the hoop successfully on any sort of regular basis.

Is it just me but I swear Pack seems actually more accurate over this season from what would be an NBA 3 pt distance than from behind the college arc. Am sure that's just a coincidence but ...
Not a coincidence at all. He’s an nba 3 point shooter and he’s more comfortable from further out. A long mid range shot is a different stroke and that’s what the regular college 3 is

Advertisement
Not a coincidence at all. He’s an nba 3 point shooter and he’s more comfortable from further out. A long mid range shot is a different stroke and that’s what the regular college 3 is
Good point.

Pack's jump shot is hardly "text book." Not suggesting he should change a thing but it's delivered from a fairly "low" position, like, nose level), and not near the maximum height of his vertical jump. Theoretically, that should make it easier for a defender to block, or alter, the shot but ... his release is so quick.

Good point.

Pack's jump shot is hardly "text book." Not suggesting he should change a thing but it's delivered from a fairly "low" position, like, nose level), and not near the maximum height of his vertical jump. Theoretically, that should make it easier for a defender to block, or alter, the shot but ... his release is so quick.
I mean due to his height I think if he has a future in the league the shooting coach will change his release point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big game this week against a VT team playing much better, and is better than their record says. Their last 8 games, they are competitive, and have won 2 games in a row.

1675090339839.png

Most recent Lunardi Bracketology.

I’d argue we are more of a 5 right now but ACC is just not going to get the respect it deserves. Playing UNM wouldn’t be awful but don’t like that Round of 32 matchup and also playing in Sacramento would be worst case scenario 😂
111AFF8A-E9F0-4A41-8A01-D4DA6E39AECC.jpeg

Most recent Lunardi Bracketology.

I’d argue we are more of a 5 right now but ACC is just not going to get the respect it deserves. Playing UNM wouldn’t be awful but don’t like that Round of 32 matchup and also playing in Sacramento would be worst case scenario 😂
Lmao, ranked and a 7 seed.

Advertisement
Back