Bracketology Watch

Advertisement
Jerry Palm has us in the 6/11 game with Houston. Houston is one of the best defensive teams I've seen. We're a very good offensive team. Would be interesting. Hopefully we're higher than an 11.

Our NET is staying at 60, even after a double digit road win. VT is at 33. Wake is at 36. I swear to God........
We are too hot and cold offensively. Any legit defensive team will give us ****.

Advertisement
Our NET was 58 before the win. I have no idea what winning a road game does for NET. It used to help in RPI, but this formula makes no sense.
It appears we dropped to 59.

I don’t understand this NET formula at all. Musselman at Arkansas blasted it the other day. They need something better. You can’t win at Syracuse and drop in any legit ranking system.

Have a feeling we'll be in the 8/9 game when it's all said and done (unless we get to the semis in the ACC tourney). Would personally rather be in the 7/10 game and not have to play a 1 seed in the second round.

Jerry Palm has us currently projected in the 7/10 game in the West Region against Seton Hall. With a potential 2nd round matchup with 2 seed Purdue. I’d take that. Purdue is by far the worst defensive team out of the current projected 1/2 seeds. However, their offense would present some problems for our defense. Seton Hall is pretty solid on defense, just ok offensively. They went through a rough stretch right after New Year’s, but have been playing pretty well lately.

Advertisement
Jerry Palm has us currently projected in the 7/10 game in the West Region against Seton Hall. With a potential 2nd round matchup with 2 seed Purdue. I’d take that. Purdue is by far the worst defensive team out of the current projected 1/2 seeds. However, their offense would present some problems for our defense. Seton Hall is pretty solid on defense, just ok offensively. They went through a rough stretch right after New Year’s, but have been playing pretty well lately.
Purdue's size would be a nightmare

We are too hot and cold offensively. Any legit defensive team will give us ****.
How many one possession games have they played this year? I think any tourney team will give’em **** and make it close. But the Canes could still win which has been the case more often than not this season

Advertisement
If I'm reading it right, Lunardi's hasn't been updated since March 4 (before the SU game).
Just saw some Bracketology rating and we are solidly in big dance...
Lunardi has us 9..and EvanMiya has us at 8..and trending up...his calculations are highly respected and is pretty accurate.
The NET is absolute trash and is way off...
However I saw a show and they expressed that Miami Quad 1 is outstanding and Beat Duke at Duke and does not have a bad loss..plus won loss record and top 4 ACC..and its a lock...just fighting for higher seeding now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back