Bracketology (updated on the reg)

Advertisement
Yeah, and we beat Duke. Obviously that means we are better than Duke.

Did I leave out the part where you went 1-6 versus the RPI top 25?

And you lost to us, which sucks and doesn't change. Good luck in the tourney ****.

Last edited:
I definitely think you guys should get in over some of the others teams that are projected to be selected, but I've just seen a lot of fans questioning the rationale of NCSU over Miami. Obviously it's not the best 64/65 teams playing...Miami would definitely be in if that were the case, and it's BS that some of these smaller schools make it, only to get complete demolished in the first round game.

I definitely think you guys should get in over some of the others teams that are projected to be selected, but I've just seen a lot of fans questioning the rationale of NCSU over Miami. Obviously it's not the best 64/65 teams playing...Miami would definitely be in if that were the case, and it's BS that some of these smaller schools make it, only to get complete demolished in the first round game.

It's not a deeper systematic problem. The tournament is fine. Miami's just better than NCST, and not just because we beat you.

Advertisement

It's not a deeper systematic problem. The tournament is fine. Miami's just better than NCST, and not just because we beat you.

Nah...the numbers don't lie.

vs RPI top 25: 3-5 vs 1-6
vs RPI top 50: 4-7 vs 2-6
vs RPI top 100: 9-10 vs 7-7
vs RPI top 150: 13-11 vs 9-10

And you lost to us, keep being a potato.

The numbers do lie. Both teams are .500 vs the top 100 in RPI, but miami would beat NCST 9/10. North Carolina schools just get a special pass because Coach K won some tourneys. If wake was 9-9 they'd be on the bubble.

And Duke lost to us...does that mean we are better than Duke?

Advertisement

The numbers do lie. Both teams are .500 vs the top 100 in RPI, but miami would beat NCST 9/10. North Carolina schools just get a special pass because Coach K won some tourneys. If wake was 9-9 they'd be on the bubble.

And what about the other 3 categories?

You have a losing record vs the top 150...

In an attempt to make a point, you failed AGAIN. My point is we beat you. You have now left that out 3 times in the attempt to make a point.

As for Miami's stats: here they are http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rpi/_/sort/RPI/teamId/2390

RPI Top 25: 1-3
RPI Top 50: 2-6
RPI Top 100: 7-7
RPI Top 150: 9-10

We finished higher ranked in the conference, with more overall wins and a victory against you. So keep being a potato.

It would if you had a better overall record and finished in front of Duke in the final conference standings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL a slightly better overall record means nothing when you have a joke of a schedule...enjoy the NIT

4 times he left out we beat them head to head. Keep chugging cack!

Like I said...and we beat Duke the only time we played this year, does that mean we are better than them? Results of a single game means very little.

Potato,

The reason this argument (NCST > Duke) doesn't hold up is because you and Duke did not finish with similar records.

If you and Duke were both on the bubble and had similar records, I would give you the nod because of the Head-to-Head advantage. The problem is you and Duke don't have similar records, they're not even close. Do you follow? Duke finished the season in the top 5 overall. NCST finished 7th in the conference, wow!

Not that it matters, we beat Duke @ Duke. We also beat you!

Like I said good luck in the ACC tourney and keep chugging that cack.

And what about the other 3 categories?

You have a losing record vs the top 150...

And you have a losing record vs the top 100.

We can go in circles all day. The argument I'm making is that Miami is flat out the better team, and you're not really disputing that.

What's gayer, joining a different ACC team's site or chugging cack?

It doesn't matter as the potato does both.

Advertisement
Back