Boyd Anderson TE/DE Rivaldo Fairweather

Advertisement
Nope..cut the film off as soon as I seen the uniforms..looks like some pee wee Football bs.

Advertisement
Fairweather? We're trying to build this team back to Hurricane strength. Next you'll recommend a player named , "Sunshine".

The kid is talented. He’s a project with a high ceiling. Does this staff has time to wait for him to develop? Can the staff develop? We’re still waiting for our 5 stars to hit a stride. I think FIU is a good place for him to start but in 2 years I think he can be a monster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Negative on this kid. If they haven't went all.in on Damian Alford who is a better version of him.
Disagree. Fairweather’s frame makes me believe that he can be a two way TE while Damien (even though he is more athletic) will probably on be a passing threat. Heck Damian might even be able to play WR.

Advertisement
The kid is talented. He’s a project with a high ceiling. Does this staff has time to wait for him to develop? Can the staff develop? We’re still waiting for our 5 stars to hit a stride. I think FIU is a good place for him to start but in 2 years I think he can be a monster.

At TE, yes

Advertisement
Back