Bowl Projections: UGA vs Miami...who you got?

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
Lol. Stop lying to yourselves about Richt. It's ok to jump off the wagon. Come over to the dark side.

Advertisement
No chance for Miami, but I think your point would be better served by saying Richt coaches this year's Georgia team and Smart coaches this year's Miami team and who wins?

Advertisement
Richt is from the Bowden coaching group = very good
Smart is from Saban coaching group= championship coach
Richt's offense is as dated s Miami Vice reruns
UGA 35
Rudderless Canes 10

Advertisement
Richt is from the Bowden coaching group = very good
Smart is from Saban coaching group= championship coach
Richt's offense is as dated s Miami Vice reruns
UGA 35
Rudderless Canes 10
Richt had a better first three years at UGA than Smart.

Its not a "Big Game" and as of yet, "There's two halves in a game" Kirby doesn't have a two TD lead, so he has a chance.

Advertisement
0-0 tie.

UGA could've won by 3 scores but Curby Dumb kept going for it on 4th and 11 all day.

That aside, that Georgia team looked exactly like how they did when Rick was there. Competitive but always a bridesmaid. ****, Fromm even looks like Aaron Murray.

They would beat us for sure. Their weakness is the secondary which we couldn't take advantage of anyway. That offensive gameplan in the 2nd half would give me hope though. All Bama did was move guys up on the LOS and an occasional blitz. UGA ran right into their trap every time. Incredible, I felt like I was watching Miami.

Advertisement
Lol Kirby choked away a two score lead AGAIN. That fake punt was a total Corch move. If not for auburn beating Bama last season Kirby would have zero sec championships. So far, Kirby can’t win the big one either.

They are better than us in almost every phase. They were using their 4th string freshman guard yesterday and still ran on Alabama. Wouldn’t be close. 52-10

Advertisement
Back