Bowl Projections all over the effing place

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sun Bowl with Gary? I bet that ******* hates going to El Paso every year. Gary invented football. He will tell you all about it this Saturday with UGA and Bama while sucking off Nick.
I'd sooner listen to a three man booth of Beth Mowins, Mark May and a cat being slowly tortured than any effing game that Gary Danielson is calling. There are government officials in North Korea that are embarrassed at the amount of SEC propaganda and Sabag sucking he can squeeze into a 3 hr window weekly.

Advertisement

The ACC has 10 bowl-eligible teams.

If this is correct, we're not in play for Cheez-It, Gator or Holiday since we didn't finish within 1 game of Pitt, Wake, Clemson & NC State. Pitt/Wake winner goes to NY6, the loser goes to one of those 3 bowl games along with Clemson & NC State.

We're in play for every other bowl game, including Gasparilla/Birmingham/First Responder since we're within 1 game of every other bowl eligible ACC team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd sooner listen to a three man booth of Beth Mowins, Mark May and a cat being slowly tortured than any effing game that Gary Danielson is calling. There are government officials in North Korea that are embarrassed at the amount of SEC propaganda and Sabag sucking he can squeeze into a 3 hr window weekly.
Mark May is on the local ABC affilaite out here in Phoenix.

Advertisement
Back