Bowl Prediction for Miami

Advertisement
CBS is predicting we’ll play Utah in the Sun Bowl.

I would guess we’ll play Maryland in the Pinstripe.

If that happens bet heavy on Utah.

Playing against a bunch of Mormons with a more than likely partied out team (Juarez) is not a recipe for success.

Advertisement
CBS is predicting we’ll play Utah in the Sun Bowl.

I would guess we’ll play Maryland in the Pinstripe.
I'd probably go if we play in Florida. Cbut those are both complete non-starters.

TV will be just fine.

Taxslayer Bowl? Meh......

I was kind of hoping for a shot at
The Bluebonnet Bowl
The Cherry Bowl
The Poulan Weed eater Bowl
The Little Caesars Pizza Bowl
The Blockbuster Bowl

Or maybe bring back the Bacardi Bowl!

Advertisement
Something tells me this might not be the right year to get “payback” against anybody for anything.

I said that with a smirk. Is it really a payback when the last bowl game was 40 years ago. Not to mention Suger Bowl vs the Pineapple bowl lol

IMG_0343.png

Latest Sporting News bowl projections. For those who’ve expressed a desire to see a Miami-USC match up, here ya go.

Based on Sports Illustrated, Miami will play Tenn. in the Taxslayer bowl in Jacksonville, thoughts?
We’ll be shear dumpster fire by then , Tennessee will trash us , they must be super excited to play us.

Our only hope is TVD keep smiling.

GOCANES

Advertisement
ESPN predicting Miami vs Memphis (8-3) in bowl games at Annapolis (Military Bowl) or Boston (Wasabi Fenway Bowl). Memphis has surrendered 42, 50, 38, and 38 points in their last four games, but won three of them. Lost 38-34 to the SMU Lashlees yesterday. Lost to Missouri 34-27 and Tulane 31-21 earlier in the season.

Would be a nice opponent to end the season with a thud.

Yawn.
What terrible locations , us vs Memphis might have like 15-20k people in the stands

Advertisement
We ain’t going to that bowl lol. It’s actually a good bowl game. We are going to El Paso or some bs

With no sarcasm involved, I want us to play an easy team. Seriously, we need a bowl win and I hope we play the most overrated 7-5 or 6-6 team in bowl history.

I'm still rooting for my Canes besides having the worst game day coach in modern CFB history. If we can finish 8-5, it's still a disappointing year, but maybe we won't have too many good players transfer out and we can have a better season next year with an overpaid, but effective QB transfer.

Hope springs eternal....
The stars must be aligning right for Tennessee.

just decline the bowl. say the entire team has the flu and you dont have enough to field a roster.

Advertisement
Back