Bowl Prediction for Miami

ESPN predicting Miami vs Memphis (8-3) in bowl games at Annapolis (Military Bowl) or Boston (Wasabi Fenway Bowl). Memphis has surrendered 42, 50, 38, and 38 points in their last four games, but won three of them. Lost 38-34 to the SMU Lashlees yesterday. Lost to Missouri 34-27 and Tulane 31-21 earlier in the season.

Would be a nice opponent to end the season with a thud.

Yawn.
They have played three teams that would probably beat us pretty close it looks like. I for one would like to avoid an end of season loss to a mid major school at all costs. If we are losing out lets keep it power 5 opponents please.

Advertisement
ESPN predicting Miami vs Memphis (8-3) in bowl games at Annapolis (Military Bowl) or Boston (Wasabi Fenway Bowl). Memphis has surrendered 42, 50, 38, and 38 points in their last four games, but won three of them. Lost 38-34 to the SMU Lashlees yesterday. Lost to Missouri 34-27 and Tulane 31-21 earlier in the season.

Would be a nice opponent to end the season with a thud.

Yawn.
Annapolis and Boston aren’t far enough north for a late December game. Is there an outdoor bowl game in Maine the Canes can qualify for?

With no sarcasm involved, I want us to play an easy team. Seriously, we need a bowl win and I hope we play the most overrated 7-5 or 6-6 team in bowl history.

I'm still rooting for my Canes besides having the worst game day coach in modern CFB history. If we can finish 8-5, it's still a disappointing year, but maybe we won't have too many good players transfer out and we can have a better season next year with an overpaid, but effective QB transfer.

Hope springs eternal....
What was your expectation for the team going into the season? Win/loss record?

Advertisement
Annapolis and Boston aren’t far enough north for a late December game. Is there an outdoor bowl game in Maine the Canes can qualify for?
I was hoping for some type of game against Canadian college football teams.

Advertisement
They have played three teams that would probably beat us pretty close it looks like. I for one would like to avoid an end of season loss to a mid major school at all costs. If we are losing out lets keep it power 5 opponents please.
Come on this is Miami.

Any place anytime. :)

With no sarcasm involved, I want us to play an easy team. Seriously, we need a bowl win and I hope we play the most overrated 7-5 or 6-6 team in bowl history.

I'm still rooting for my Canes besides having the worst game day coach in modern CFB history. If we can finish 8-5, it's still a disappointing year, but maybe we won't have too many good players transfer out and we can have a better season next year with an overpaid, but effective QB transfer.

Hope springs eternal....
I thought we had that when we played Louisiana Tech but **** me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im hoping we play a good group-of-five team in a bowl game. Those are the kind of teams we can just shove around and win a Caveman game against.

Im not sure we can beat any bowl eligible, Power Five team in a bowl game.

Advertisement
Back