Bowl Prediction for Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With no sarcasm involved, I want us to play an easy team. Seriously, we need a bowl win and I hope we play the most overrated 7-5 or 6-6 team in bowl history.

I'm still rooting for my Canes besides having the worst game day coach in modern CFB history. If we can finish 8-5, it's still a disappointing year, but maybe we won't have too many good players transfer out and we can have a better season next year with an overpaid, but effective QB transfer.

Hope springs eternal....

With no sarcasm involved, I want us to play an easy team. Seriously, we need a bowl win and I hope we play the most overrated 7-5 or 6-6 team in bowl history.

I'm still rooting for my Canes besides having the worst game day coach in modern CFB history. If we can finish 8-5, it's still a disappointing year, but maybe we won't have too many good players transfer out and we can have a better season next year with an overpaid, but effective QB transfer.

Hope springs eternal....
There are no easy teams for miami. We make easy teams look like world beaters.

Advertisement
ESPN predicting Miami vs Memphis (8-3) in bowl games at Annapolis (Military Bowl) or Boston (Wasabi Fenway Bowl). Memphis has surrendered 42, 50, 38, and 38 points in their last four games, but won three of them. Lost 38-34 to the SMU Lashlees yesterday. Lost to Missouri 34-27 and Tulane 31-21 earlier in the season.

Would be a nice opponent to end the season with a thud.

Yawn.

Right because we’ve been “slaughtered” so many times this year. Bet the farm on Tenn, dude.
tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

Advertisement
Back