MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Big dawg what other teams in CFB exploiting? Maybe U of M..other than that

Bama could’ve figured **** out vs 98% of cfb..UGA is one of the few that could’ve exploited Bama not having Metchie and 1. .losing Williamson definitely changed THIS particular matchup. Their young WR we’re going up against a All time Defense in UGA and they moved Bryce off his spots consistently

They moved him off of his spots in the first game..**** we moved him off his spots. Difference is...they lost their 2 wrs...and all the rest of the wrs arent ready at all or explosive. Sh*t i coached against Jacorey Brooks and he is probably one of their better guys and he wasnt that explosive in high school.
There were plays to be made when they were wearing out their kicker with fgs.

I'm sure our guys watched this game. They see what it takes to get to the mountain top. UGA didn't do this overnight.

Time to go to work!!!!

Advertisement
Wasn’t nothing “fluke” about it lol. He got hit stick and got hurt. Texas wasn’t beating them. Bama was imposing their will on Texas. Rushed for over 200 I believe
Nah, I’ll disagree. Colt ran into the pile and was lightly hit. Total fluke injury.

Freshman Garrett Gilbert wasn’t ready and Texas could not move the ball with him at the helm until the 4th quarter. Defense was worn out.

2009 Alabama would have been squashed - just squashed - by the latter teams that Saban fielded. The gap had not yet been built in 2009, and I say (which of course cannot be proven) that Texas would have won that.

All time defense yes that was recruited heavily check those names on that defense. Those are high rated players. 247 and all those services did not out UGA in the top three yearly off rankings for nothing. They recruited for a chance even if it's one chance. They got in at the right time and won....that's what recruiting elite does for you. Imagine the excuses if Smart beat Saban with Richt recruits. Better yet he won with his guys......if he wins with Marks kids they will say kids went there cause they beat bama four years ago.
Their best player (maybe 2nd best behind Dean) on d was a 3 star guy. He played with Quentin Williams at Mallard Creek.

Advertisement
They moved him off of his spots in the first game..**** we moved him off his spots. Difference is...they lost their 2 wrs...and all the rest of the wrs arent ready at all or explosive. Sh*t i coached against Jacorey Brooks and he is probably one of their better guys and he wasnt that explosive in high school.
There were plays to be made when they were wearing out their kicker with fgs.
There explosive guy they needed is still in HS. His name is Bond.....surprised they didn't have another explosive wr after JW got hurt. They must of missed big time on the trail. I don't keep track of bama but man oh man the wr room needs help. I guess that's what happens when TAMU and UGA start pulling in mean classes. U can't take everyone now. When we start pulling sfla wrs bama ain't going to have **** out the at wideout anymore.

Advertisement
It’s OK, b/c he’s bout to smash hella chicks tonight. Lol
Lots of Georgia Peaches

1641877894532.jpeg

Stetson made some plays. Kid could play like Jesus and everybody would hate on the guy

Advertisement
All we gotta do to get to where UGA is is stack talent... luckily I do not think Mario will have any problem doing so

I'll never forget where I was when I was balling like a baby because I thought Stetson Bennett beat pancreatic cancer to win a natty but then found out he was just a dude with several mid-major offers. Truly the makings of a Hollywood movie! Did someone cut another onion in here?!

Their best player (maybe 2nd best behind Dean) on d was a 3 star guy. He played with Quentin Williams at Mallard Creek.
Yea but u can sneak in a three star like Isiahh Simmons or a coaches son or some **** bama had done a few years ago. When your playing with studs all around u......when rosters are stacked three stars look amazing because of the elites around u. It's like having a lebron out there. Ofc some three stars are going to ball with monsters everywhere.

Advertisement
Back