MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I'll catch the next one? Or perhaps it will be a replay and I won't even notice?

Regardless, no thanks, **** is becoming premier league soccer because not enough people have the willpower to give ESPN the middle finger.
Oh I do have a beef with Espn, but I love to see college football. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Watching this was depressing. Best we can hope for next couple of years is to be Michigan … sacrificial lamb to Bama/UGA

Advertisement
Saban only won in 2009 because of that weird, fluke nerve injury that Colt McCoy suffered walking into a pile. Texas was controlling the game early on, and Alabama did not have the talent level that they would a couple of years later.
Wasn’t nothing “fluke” about it lol. He got hit stick and got hurt. Texas wasn’t beating them. Bama was imposing their will on Texas. Rushed for over 200 I believe

Advertisement
Big dawg what other teams in CFB exploiting? Maybe U of M..other than that

Bama could’ve figured **** out vs 98% of cfb..UGA is one of the few that could’ve exploited Bama not having Metchie and 1. .losing Williamson definitely changed THIS particular matchup. Their young WR we’re going up against a All time Defense in UGA and they moved Bryce off his spots consistently
All time defense yes that was recruited heavily check those names on that defense. Those are high rated players. 247 and all those services did not out UGA in the top three yearly off rankings for nothing. They recruited for a chance even if it's one chance. They got in at the right time and won....that's what recruiting elite does for you. Imagine the excuses if Smart beat Saban with Richt recruits. Better yet he won with his guys......if he wins with Marks kids they will say kids went there cause they beat bama four years ago.

Advertisement
Back