MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

No explanation other than his defense hasn't stopped them. when was he gonna call timeouts? Ohio St was gonna run the clock down and Kick a FG. they were getting chunk after chunk. He was hoping for a missed FG.

You can hope for a missed field goal with more time left on the clock. He would’ve had more time left on the clock had he used the time outs. I don’t even understand your response.

Advertisement
Even then, they had nine seconds when Ohio State kicked off, if they had used even just two of their timeouts that would’ve added at least another 10 to 15 seconds that’s 2 to 3 plays.

They actually would’ve probably had more time than that.

As great a job as Whittingham has done, I have to say I lost some respect on that, it’s like he gave up.
Whittingham is definitely a top tier coach but that was horrendous down the stretch there for sure man

Whittingham is definitely a top tier coach but that was horrendous down the stretch there for sure man

I mean I’m hoping there’s a reason, I was really ****ed off I wanted Utah to win as much as I hate Ohio State, with all the big plays in this game who says if you don’t have three plays to call you might not get to at least FG range. It’s better than hoping for a Duke runback miracle touchdown.

I keep thinking I’ve missed something.

Advertisement
You can hope for a missed field goal with more time left on the clock. He would’ve had more time left on the clock had he used the time outs. I don’t even understand your response.
They hadn't stopped them at all the entire second half. they returned the KO to the 40 than were just getting chunk after chunk. Utah could have used all 3 timeouts and still never got the ball back. Ohio St could run any play they wanted to bleed clock and kick a FG. Not hard to understand if you were watching.

Lebby offense, which is really his dad in law Art Briles' offense, is a glimpse of what you'd see Kendall try and run here.

Kiffin has his hands in there too, but don't forget Art did some unofficial analyst work for him too.

They hadn't stopped them at all the entire second half. they returned the KO to the 40 than were just getting chunk after chunk. Utah could have used all 3 timeouts and still never got the ball back. Ohio St could run any play they wanted to bleed clock and kick a FG. Not hard to understand if you were watching.
WRONG

Advertisement
I mean I’m hoping there’s a reason, I was really ****ed off I wanted Utah to win as much as I hate Ohio State, with all the big plays in this game who says if you don’t have three plays to call you might not get to at least FG range. It’s better than hoping for a Duke runback miracle touchdown.

I keep thinking I’ve missed something.
Reminded me of Manny and FSU a little bit but this felt worse especially with how good OSU kicker is

Fair enough. Didn’t seem that way to me but ah well

08365632-2194-4D6F-AB2F-5A98DDF26023.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lebby offense, which is really his dad in law Art Briles' offense, is a glimpse of what you'd see Kendall try and run here.

Kiffin has his hands in there too, but don't forget Art did some unofficial analyst work for him too.
Didn’t know the relationship with Lebby to Briles.

Tell me when Utah should have used timeouts and tell me how Ohio St just wouldn't get a first down to counter act their TOs. no matter what, the game was coming down to a make or miss FG from OSU. good heavens get a grip

You have your answer in your question dummy. You don’t know if Ohio State is going to make a first down or not, or maybe you could just hike up your knickers like you want and give up. Had they used the timeouts they would be more than nine seconds left. There’s no question. Instead they left three timeouts on the table.

You don’t hold your timeouts because you presume you can’t stop them. That’s retarded.

Advertisement
Back