MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Georgia is doing to Michigan what we expected. The talent differential between Georgia and Michigan is obvious and too great for the Wolverines to overcome.

I checked to see when Georgia last won a national championship. Georgia hasn't won a national title since 1980, and I was surprised to learn that they have only won the SEC twice since 1983. I'm guessing they have racked up on SEC East titles.

Ending the draught and their title hopes ride on their ability to get to Bryce Young.

Advertisement
Didn't Mac Jones break pretty much every offensive passing record ever last year?

I know he's a reasonably immobile white guy, but he's not a game manager. Not in College at least.

Lol; I’m talking about Cade McNamara, my friend.

Georgia is doing to Michigan what we expected. The talent differential between Georgia and Michigan is obvious and too great for the Wolverines to overcome.

I checked to see when Georgia last won a national championship. Georgia hasn't won a national title since 1980, and I was surprised to learn that they have only won the SEC twice since 1983. I'm guessing they have racked up on SEC East titles.

Ending the draught and their title hopes ride on their ability to get to Bryce Young.
They have 3 SEC Championships since 1983. But your point is valid.

Advertisement
Yeah, Bama chose a throwback gameplan and ran until Cincinnati wilted.

I think many expected Young to have a huge game and a bigger margin of victory.
Cincy had 2 NFL caliber CBs and it seemed logical that OBrien would run on their defense. Bama was on cruise control, they won by 21 and that
was plenty, Young didn't need to throw for 400 yards . im sure Saban was concerned about any more injuries which Bama could not afford.

Advertisement
Cincy had 2 NFL caliber CBs and it seemed logical that OBrien would run on their defense. Bama was on cruise control, they won by 21 and that
was plenty, Young didn't need to throw for 400 yards . im sure Saban was concerned about any more injuries which Bama could not afford.
A lot fans and $EC-slurping media were expecting 40-50 point Bama output and a rout on the scoreboard by middle third quarter. The game seemed more ‘competitive’ at 17-6 in the early fourth quarter even though Bama was slowly choking out Cincinnati.

A lot fans and $EC-slurping media were expecting 40-50 point Bama output and a rout on the scoreboard by middle third quarter. The game seemed ‘competitive’ at 17-6 in the early fourth quarter even though Bama was slowly choking out Cincinnati.
Saban's game plan was win the game the easiest way possible and get out of there with no injuries and Bama accomplished that. Youre right, I'm sure
that a lot of fans and media wanted to see Young throw for 500 yards and Bama score 50 points.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back