MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

LOL, Smart blaming his QB for bad time management is like my wife yelling at me for her spending too much at Christmas.

I mean whose fault is it anyway?

Advertisement
The worst clock management I’ve ever seen. Number 2 is Flores versus the Saints not realizing that the clock runs after a review when the player was tackled in bounds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It all looked so easy when Michigan's OL was plowing over Rutgers, Purdue, Maryland ...
This might not be the best time to post this considering the current situation but Michigan's Oline is one of best lines in the country, like top 5-10 good. It's just UGA has the BEST front 7 in the country so obviously Michigans offensive line has been neutralized.

Advertisement
don't care about the score

baga gonna maul gaga again

sabag>schmart
brice>the white kid for gaga
baga pass offense and pass defense> gaga's pass o and d schemes and personnel

Turnover shoulder pads are dumb as ****

Georgia must drop bags because Kirby corny as ****, no other way he can recruit it must be bags imo

Advertisement
Turnover shoulder pads are dumb as ****

Georgia must drop bags because Kirby corny as ****, no other way he can recruit it must be bags imo
It's an act. One of these recruits' mama's should serve Kirby a literal bowl of dog**** for dinner on his visit. He's got to stand there and tell her he "likes her cooking" or else that 4-star heading to Florida where we know Napier will force that **** down his own throat.

Advertisement
Back