MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Is SEC inbred strength really going to be too much in both semifinals today? I figured for sure Michigan would be the favorite and here they are as touchdown underdogs.

Agreed. Weird stuff. Have you seen how many people go face to face or lean in with their chins up? Ha. I had a Kenpo sensai as a kid who told me never allow anyone within arm's distance. Literally, say something or put out your arm. If they intrude, hit first and repeatedly until you can get out. You can outweigh someone by 50 pounds and go down like a sack of potatoes if you get crossed on the chin. Not even a haymaker. Videos of fights posted on the internet are wild. I'm older now and try to avoid everything, but cot**** if someone comes steaming toward with their hands down, chin up, mouth running.
Yup tucking your chin is not intuitive. So most people don't do it. Even in boxing its common to have people train with a ball under their chin to get them used to keeping their chin tucked. Did you do Ed parker style?

You are 100% right. Angelo Dundee used to say if you weigh 170 lbs(or somewhere around there I forget) you can KO anybody. But ya, you get someone on the button, its over. Especially if they are untrained. most people even blacking out for a qaurter of a second will put them on the ground. They don't have the wherewithal to stop themselves from falling when they wake back up.

Advertisement
If Bama keeps pulling away, unless the CFP expands we won’t be seeing a group of 5 in the playoff for a while.

Is SEC inbred strength really going to be too much in both semifinals today? I figured for sure Michigan would be the favorite and here they are as touchdown underdogs.
I'm not watching an Alabama Georgia rematch. If Michigan doesn't win I don't care who wins the title

Advertisement
Lol one drop pass and you get this narrative. Dude is throwing balls to his receivers feet, miscommunicating on several plays, sailing balls, and the last three balls that were tipped of his he was going to get his receiver murdered and for 3 yards. Dude is garbage.
You are still here? Didnt you want to leave and fold the program 20 times?

Feel like Mich needs a lot better QB than Cade McNamara to move the ball on this UGA defense.

Be stunned if they put up more than 17 tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
bryce young is definitely not a heisman player
Definitely not. Any little pressure buddy folds up. He also has the worst foot work of any qb I’ve seen this year. Get him uncomfortable in the pocket and he just throws up some of the most errant passes. Kenny Pickett and Van Dyke are leaps and bounds better. They perform at his level and better with a lesser talented offensive lines and slightly lesser receivers

This game shows how how huge the difference is between Bama OL/DL and everyone except UGA.

It's the key that drives their success.

Advertisement
Back