MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

This game is such BS. CIS told me Defense doesn’t matter, today.

Bro, pls step away & check w/ other fan bases. We have made excuses to exonerate the b.s we’ve seen. OF COURSE DEFENSE STILL MATTERS. Lol.

CFP Partipants:

Bama - 9th in Total Def
Michigan - 12th in Total Def
UGA - 2nd in Total Def
Cincy - 8th in Total Def

Yeah, Def still matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ridder is ******* dog****. So many NFL teams are thanking their lucky stars they're no longer going to draft this dude.

This game is going the opposite of how i thought it would. Figured it would be high scoring if anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm amazed at how many people get into public fights without knowing how to fight at all. Some of these folks never had to throw a punch before? I don't get it.
Head over to the MMA or boxing threads. For whatever reason men always think they know how to fight. The amount of "tactics" being dropped in those threads that have absolute no chance of actually being successful is hilarious. Plus a lot of guys think "when I get mad I don't feel pain and I will just kill the guy I am fighting". Little do they know that you don't need to feel pain to get KOd and rampaging in a fight off adrenaline is the last thing you want to do in a fight.

Advertisement
I'm amazed at how many people get into public fights without knowing how to fight at all. Some of these folks never had to throw a punch before? I don't get it.

In my experience, some guys get all swoll just to be intimidating, but can’t fight for chit. My former bro in law was such; body of Adonis, hands like Glass Joe.

Saban about to grind these cats like a tree stump ...

(Know y'all city boys don't know bout that ;))

Advertisement
Back