MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Jacorey Brooks beat that Cindy CB #9 Bush by several yards. That is the kind of WR that the Canes need to recruit

they put bama as 1 because they felt they'd be able to beat the G5 school. I think Michigan can give Bama problems. Bama isn't that great this year.
bama winning bruh, Michigan can surprise though they physical and got speed at rb like a ****. I expect UGA D to be too good though

they may have gotten the best though
If you go back and look at the top 20 recruits in the state of Florida for each recruiting cycle over the last decade, you will see that 2021 was the best recruiting year for the Canes. Otherwise, the Canes are lucky to get 1-2 of the top 20 recruits in the State of Florida.

Hopefully, Mario can fix this problem

Advertisement
bama winning bruh, Michigan can surprise though they physical and got speed at rb like a ****. I expect UGA D to be too good though
Michigan is my pick too. They are very good in the trenches, and are coach well in every phase. I think Harbaugh might have something for Saban. Of course, they have to beat UGA, but I think they will.

If you go back and look at the top 20 recruits in the state of Florida for each recruiting cycle over the last decade, you will see that 2021 was the best recruiting year for the Canes. Otherwise, the Canes are lucky to get 1-2 of the top 20 recruits in the State of Florida.

Hopefully, Mario can fix this problem
If he doesn't, his fate at UM will be just the same as Shannon, Golden, Diaz and every other head coach since our hey day.

ESPN play of the year is the bull**** no call when McCloud was held in the end zone on that 97 yard td pass. Should have been a safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have they even throw Gardners way? Im watching him the whole game dude is shut down personified. He the best corner in the draft and Stingley will go before him cause SEC sched......but this kid is the truth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back