MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Head over to the MMA or boxing threads. For whatever reason men always think they know how to fight. The amount of "tactics" being dropped in those threads that have absolute no chance of actually being successful is hilarious. Plus a lot of guys think "when I get mad I don't feel pain and I will just kill the guy I am fighting". Little do they know that you don't need to feel pain to get KOd and rampaging in a fight off adrenaline is the last thing you want to do in a fight.

As Mike Tyson said once “ everyone has a plan till they get smacked in the mouth”.

Advertisement
Head over to the MMA or boxing threads. For whatever reason men always think they know how to fight. The amount of "tactics" being dropped in those threads that have absolute no chance of actually being successful is hilarious. Plus a lot of guys think "when I get mad I don't feel pain and I will just kill the guy I am fighting". Little do they know that you don't need to feel pain to get KOd and rampaging in a fight off adrenaline is the last thing you want to do in a fight.
1st rule: defend yourself.

2nd rule: Run when you have the chance.

Advertisement
Ritter may not be it, but in a game where his WRs dropping passes, and his OL can't protect him, it's harder to evaluate.
Lol one drop pass and you get this narrative. Dude is throwing balls to his receivers feet, miscommunicating on several plays, sailing balls, and the last three balls that were tipped of his he was going to get his receiver murdered and for 3 yards. Dude is garbage.

Advertisement
Cincy offense isn't dynamic enough to test bama imo, idk if they have the personnel at Wr but bama is hurt in the db room and thwy haven't tested them yet. Its just a bunch of quick game passing with no counters or anything loll bama just sitting back chillin

On that last 3rd down they went 4 out but single blocked the best player in the country will anderson

Agreed. Weird stuff. Have you seen how many people go face to face or lean in with their chins up? Ha. I had a Kenpo sensai as a kid who told me never allow anyone within arm's distance. Literally, say something or put out your arm. If they intrude, hit first and repeatedly until you can get out. You can outweigh someone by 50 pounds and go down like a sack of potatoes if you get crossed on the chin. Not even a haymaker. Videos of fights posted on the internet are wild. I'm older now and try to avoid everything, but cot**** if someone comes steaming toward with their hands down, chin up, mouth running.

Lol one drop pass and you get this narrative. Dude is throwing balls to his receivers feet, miscommunicating on several plays, sailing balls, and the last three balls that were tipped of his he was going to get his receiver murdered and for 3 yards. Dude is garbage.

At Miami we blame the OC for that and claim he is wasting a guy's talent.

Advertisement
Dude is throwing balls to his receivers feet, miscommunicating on several plays, sailing balls, and the last three balls that were tipped of his he was going to get his receiver murdered and for 3 yards. Dude is garbage.

The Goldbergs Reaction GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

Advertisement
I think saban really enjoys coaching this team there not his most talented but I think he likes his group.

Cincy looks like a good team, extremely well coached, but they cant move those bulldozers up front. CFB is screwed until they find a solution to making other bowl games important

Advertisement
Back