MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
I’d go for it if I’m Saban.

That Bama D is poo poo.

Will Anderson is the quintessential Saban player.

Advertisement
Cincy can keep up with Bama offensively because Bama’s secondary is porous, especially at CB.

But the talent gap between the teams will always show when Bama has the ball, they have NFL OL’s & RB’s, Cincy doesn’t have a stout DLine that can slow down their run game.

The biggest issue Cincy will have to overcome aside from the fact Bama has 50+ 5-star athletes, is Mike Denbrock. He’s an ultra conservative former ND Brian Kelly disciple, he was the WR’s coach for ND when they got shellacked by Bama in 2012 for the National Championship. He’s not gonna force the issue & really challenge Bama, he’ll take what they give him & then once they adjust he’ll fold it up & let Bama off the hook.

The refs also aren’t gonna give Cincy a fair shake either.
Proof of this last drive. That's why your the best anal on here.

If Bama scores on this drive you can turn on a good movie until the orange bowl comes on..

Advertisement
I like cincy gameplan against the pass but they gonna have to score or bama just gonna keep running vs that 3 man front

Advertisement
Advertisement
People forget Alabama has been in dogfights all year against teams they aren't any good or at least not as good as Cincy.

UF
Auburn
Arkansas
LSU

The oL has been an issue, secondary.

Now they don't have Metchie.

Advertisement
Back