MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Cincy has maybe best set of CB's in America.

That why Bama is running it so much.

Again this isn't some lucky power 5 bunch. This team is tough, and has real NFL talent at multiple positions,

They should've beaten UGA last years Chicfila bowl, and bullied ND in South Bend,

Advertisement
I have not seen Bama’s offense look this stagnant except for moments of the Iron Bowl.

Regardless of what happens the rest of the game, Cincinnati deserves to be here. Notre Dame would be down 21-0 right now.

Advertisement
He’s the greatest of all time, but I think their fall is going to be hard once he retires. No one is going to fill that void imho.
It would be something to see Mario get things right at Miami and for them to be the nail in the Alabuma coffin.

I have not seen Bama’s offense look this stagnant except for moments of the Iron Bowl.

Regardless of what happens the rest of the game, Cincinnati deserves to be here. Notre Dame would be down 21-0 right now.
For all the running Bama has done what they haven't done is scored on any chunk plays. It's still a one possession game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put me on the list who can’t fking wait. I respect the dominance, but I’m no idiot either. They have every advantage and then some.
They created their advantages.

It's up to the rest of CFB to match/exceed them.

That day is coming.

Advertisement
Back