Buy Tickets
SRS Distribution Las Vegas Bowl
Wisconsin vs. Arizona State
Allegiant Stadium
Las Vegas, NV
10:30pm ET
ESPN
Buy Tickets

Every UNC game has been like this. They're favored, get down big then Howell just starts running and taking deep shots and they get back in the game. The Mack Brown shine is wearing off. However, his 2022 class is very impressive. 5 star on the dline and oline.

Advertisement
Not watching the game but checked the stat line and saw both of USCe's passing plays were 1/1, 69 yds, and 1 TD?...Nice

Advertisement
No, he just said he loves football and couldn't fathom not playing in this game.

Also this is why I'm not worried about UNC's recruiting. They're far more talented than USCe, but they're getting waxed. Coaching matters.

Shidd I ain’t even watching this one tbh.

Just bought a house in Brazil earlier this year and just landed here yesterday.

Right now just at the beach with some of my Brazilian homegirls below. So I ain’t really watching todays games.

Got a New Years party at my homies house tomorrow so I probably miss the CFP unless he got ESPN…..

Can always watch later though.

C40DB378-8B36-40B1-A3D0-05EEB5CB0B36.jpeg

Advertisement
All facts. I dont see this game as an indictment of Mario at all.

He had some flawed teams w some major holes, but played in an awful conference and took advantage (this is a good thing btw. Thats what you're supposed to do.)

Dudes getting hot when you bring up some of the defenciecies of his teams. Twisting themselves into pretzels trying to make good seem great.

We (well not me) did this **** w so many past coaches, Manny most recently. Pretending like he was a good DC hire, absolutely ignoring what happened at Texas and his lack of a resume at Miss. State.

To paraphrase the great Toni Morrison: "When someone shows you who they are, believe them. "

Mario gonna do great things here, but to get to that next level, he gonna have to upgrade that staff.

EDIT: Quote is Maya Angelou. Too much Henn right now.
My dude quotin the great Maya Angelou and sippin Henn. This is the dream

Advertisement
Back