MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Oregon isn’t good. Have to believe QB play held them back a lot this year

Advertisement
Honest question. Does watching Oregon struggle so much worry anybody? It doesn’t worry me because I think their biggest issue is QB play. But, would like to hear some opinions on this

Advertisement
Honest question. Does watching Oregon struggle so much worry anybody?
It shouldn't to anyone who has watched them.

They were never an elite team.

That's not an indictment on Mario per se. He can be successful here.

But I will reiterate as I did in the other thread I was getting soooooooo much **** for:

If we have all this new money for assistant coaches, we have no business bringing over certain guys from this current Oregon staff.

Honest question. Does watching Oregon struggle so much worry anybody?
Yes. Somewhat, but Mario isn’t there to motivate them.

The only thing that ever worried me about Oregon was the *** QB play and the two Utah thumpings. I think Mario is going to have better assistants here and, quite honestly, better athletes here.

And let’s be clear, nobody at Oregon comes close (we’re talking light years here) to Van Dyke.

Advertisement
oReGoN a PhYsICaL tEaM bRo!!》!

Keep ignoring those 🚩🚩🚩 fellas.

Yall want these coaches here ???

Mirabal and BM only ones worth the raise.

The rest can stay exactly where they are.
You know they’re checked out and missing like 10 starters right?

Not apologizing for this but c’mon now you’re hating just to hate

Advertisement
Why are we concerned about Oregon's performance as an indictment on Mario when he already left? That's ******* dumb.
He recruited and coached these kids. This is basically his team. But he didn’t game plan this bowl game (at least afaik) so an indictment of him for this game is unfair. The Utah games? Another story altogether, and that may be because Utah was a stronger team this year.

Oregon is not a talented team. Cristobal is smart to cash in now and make the move to Miami. I guess we can give him credit for maxing out the talent and maybe some of the losses aren’t surprising when you look at their roster.

Advertisement
Back