bowl game pros and cons...

You know **** well we don’t utilize bowl practices. Well be too busy doing community service events.

I recall Mark Richt admitted we didn’t practice much during the orange bowl prep vs Wisconsin.

We need a post season win badly

last two bowl wins since 2006

Randy went winless
Golden went winless
Richt was 1 for 3
Diaz is winless

We’ve lost to Wisconsin 3 times in that span and in embarrassing fashion

micron pnc bowl
Russell Athletic bowl
fify

Advertisement
Last thing this incapable staff needs is another chance to show what they can't do. All those knowledgeable DC's like Winston Moss and CB coaches like Robinson and we get to see these privileged like kind/relationship idiots take another open door *****.

Another of our fake insiders starts a thread talking about 15 practices lol this site is the best

it’s 6 practices at MOST and our HC confirmed that last week

I don't want to make a new thread because I forsee the poo flinging but I wanted to say this.
How can some of you actively root against our HC because he isn't perfect? **** yeah he has flaws but I want him to succeed. Why do you do this? We're all aware of the carelessness of our administration. What makes you think after Manny we'd hire anyone capable? It just doesn't make sense. It's like you prefer to just be angry and miserable until we hire Urban Meyer lol. It'll never happen. I just don't get it. There's a time to be angry and ****ed off. Why now? We're having a decent season with a pretty **** good recruiting class.

Advertisement
I imagine anyone who declares before the game probably isn't gonna risk injury in a meaningless bowl game.

and no one is making excuses. at this point, like I mentioned play some young guys and lets see what they can do.

Advertisement
Single biggest pro of all is playing; for players, coaches and fans. No one has ever improved at anything by not doing it. So for all those fans moaning and groaning about an expected loss, so what. More practice and more games are good for everyone involved. And losing a game and not acting like FSU is better than not playing at all. And frankly, if you don’t agree with this position you don’t understand what it means to compete.

So lets all put on our big boy pants and stop whining like little b***hes about whether Miami will win or lose and appreciate that they are playing. Anything less is pure cowardice. See FSU, and about 1/3 of college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back