bowl game pros and cons...

5XNC

Senior
15 more practices for the young guys. reward for tough and more strenuous season.

gonna be tough to judge Manny on this game depending on who decides to go pro and who decides to play. assuming Roche and JP don't play, that means young guys without much experience are gonna get a lot of playing time. or if king and cam go pro. depending on those scenarios, like a van dyke or Perry starting, gonna be pretty tough to call Manny out should we lose.

cons-we lose.

I, for one, am always for playing and more practice and game experience.

I'm just gonna look to see what guys end up not playing for both teams and look for some of the young guys to get their 1st game experience.

I'm sure a loss, should a lot of guys end up opting out, will lead to people calling for Manny to be fired. which isn't gonna happen.

not sure it's fair depending on what happens with opt outs.

Advertisement
Have to hope that it is viewed as 15 more chances to audition for a job next year. With few exceptions, no one should be very penciled in as a starter next year. Hopefully the freshman come in and kick some of these guys butts. We look nothing like the great teams of the past.

big-shake-commercial.gif

Advertisement
15 more practices for the young guys. reward for tough and more strenuous season.

gonna be tough to judge Manny on this game depending on who decides to go pro and who decides to play. assuming Roche and JP don't play, that means young guys without much experience are gonna get a lot of playing time. or if king and cam go pro. depending on those scenarios, like a van dyke or Perry starting, gonna be pretty tough to call Manny out should we lose.

cons-we lose.

I'm just gonna look to see what guys end up not playing for both teams and look for some of the young guys to get their 1st game experience.

I'm sure a loss, should a lot of guys end up opting out, will lead to people calling for Manny to be fired. which isn't gonna happen.

No one will care enough about this game to render an opinion on what should happen to Manny, win or lose. The guy will get the benefit of the doubt, given Covid, no matter what happens. Crazy year.

cons-we lose.

50/50 chance

Short term it will look good because okla st has so many opt outs and if sanders opts out itll be huge

long term its real bad because it will give diaz more time at the program a healthy okla st would put up 60 on us, and hopefully move the program forward in removing diaz of his duties

Advertisement
Short term it will look good because okla st has so many opt outs and if sanders opts out itll be huge

long term its real bad because it will give diaz more time at the program a healthy okla st would put up 60 on us, and hopefully move the program forward in removing diaz of his duties
He’ll be back next year so good luck thinking the bowl game matters in Diaz fate....

a blowout bowl game followed up with bama beating us by 60 if that cant move this program i dont know what will
A bad season.. would be no coaches left if schools judged their games against Alabama ....

Jimbo would have been fired 8 weeks ago...

Advertisement
You know **** well we don’t utilize bowl practices. Well be too busy doing community service events.

I recall Mark Richt admitted we didn’t practice much during the orange bowl prep vs Wisconsin.

We need a post season win badly

last two bowl wins since 2006

Randy went winless
Golden went winless
Richt was 1 for 3
Diaz is TBD

We’ve lost to Wisconsin 3 times in that span and in embarrassing fashion

micron pnc bowl
Russell Athletic bowl

Pros:
Oklahoma St.is top 25
Snap bowl game losing streak
End the year with a victory

Cons:
Facing a legit offense
Losing to another top 25 team
Increase Bowl game losing streak
Typical season-ending collapse

If we win, it's like Manny finally cleaning up that sheeiit stain but residual effects are still there.

Advertisement
Have to hope that it is viewed as 15 more chances to audition for a job next year. With few exceptions, no one should be very penciled in as a starter next year. Hopefully the freshman come in and kick some of these guys butts. We look nothing like the great teams of the past.
Nobody should be penciled in as a starter. Jimmy Johnson style all the way.

cons-we lose.

already making excuses for dIAZ, his sh1tty scheme, his horrible hires, etc. etc, etc...... cause nobody on Ok State has opted out.

Advertisement
Back