BOWL GAME Miami vs. Projected Opponents (Reality Strikes)

Thomas and Osborn are both going to be on NFL rosters this time next year. How you relate that into an "awful receiver group" is beyond me.

Are you an NFL GM? How you make that guarantee is beyond me.

So it’s an execution problem? Nice try Enos

Everything is black and white with the ignorant porsters. No grey area, no context, no evaluation. Every player, every coach is either the best ever or the worst ever. I'm starting to understand how Tim Kawakami feels with his twitter mentions.

Advertisement
Are you an NFL GM? How you make that guarantee is beyond me.

I'm guaranteeing they will be as much as you are guaranteeing they won't be. Neither of us are NFL GM's. Welcome to the internet.

Watching the Georgia team that is playing a de facto playoff game right now, and this is an "awful receiver group". They've spent half the broadcast complaining about how much Georgia is missing a guy who was one of our rejects.

I'm guaranteeing they will be as much as you are guaranteeing they won't be. Neither of us are NFL GM's. Welcome to the internet.

Watching the Georgia team that is playing a de facto playoff game right now, and this is an "awful receiver group". They've spent half the broadcast complaining about how much Georgia is missing a guy who was one of our rejects.

I didn't guarantee anything. My evaluation is that Osborn is not an NFL athlete, doesn't have the size or ball skills to compensate and he benefits from formation designs that get him open. And Thomas can't run routes for **** and is unreliable with poor football character.

Cager was a reject for 99% of this board, not for me or @gogeta4 or other fans who evaluate TRAITS and understand CONTEXT. I always supported Cager. Plus Georgia has a hack OC corch who does nothing to give his receivers help. They run Pop Warner formations and route concepts and routinely waste NFL talent. Talent is not their problem.

I didn't guarantee anything. My evaluation is that Osborn is not an NFL athlete, doesn't have the size or ball skills to compensate and he benefits from formation designs that get him open. And Thomas can't run routes for **** and is unreliable with poor football character.

Cager was a reject for 99% of this board, not for me or @gogeta4 or other fans who evaluate TRAITS and understand CONTEXT. I always supported Cager. Plus Georgia has a hack OC corch who does nothing to give his receivers help. They run Pop Warner formations and route concepts and routinely waste NFL talent. Talent is not their problem.

I didn't guarantee anything either smart guy, that was the point of that statement.

Cager was a reject for the University of Miami football program, not the fans. But I get it, you are smarter than everyone else, and Georgia's receivers are really good, their coaches just suck.

Advertisement
I didn't guarantee anything either smart guy, that was the point of that statement.

Cager was a reject for the University of Miami football program, not the fans. But I get it, you are smarter than everyone else, and Georgia's receivers are really good, their coaches just suck.

87 is a good receiver. Last year UGA had 2 2nd day NFL receivers who combined to average less than 6 catches a game. Good thing NFL front offices evaluate traits not box score.

We're in competition with Texas and UCLA for doing the least with the most. When was the last time you saw Wisconsin or Utah in the top 25 in the recruiting rankings. You get hard working three stars and you coach them up and get 5 star production.

87 is a good receiver. Last year UGA had 2 2nd day NFL receivers who combined to average less than 6 catches a game. Good thing NFL front offices evaluate traits not box score.

You do a fantastic job of manufacturing an argument to which you can respond.

Advertisement
Back