Off-Topic Bourbon Heads

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad to see Woodford mentioned. I’m pretty boring. I’ve had a glass of woodford three to four nights per week for the last fifteen years or so. I’ve tried some others. Some I like and some I don’t. But, I just like to settle in with my old, comfortable friend most evenings.
Nothing wrong with Woodford at all. Solid stuff and always available.

Sad story I got two of those and somehow lost both when I got divorced

so now I gotta get some more
****. I got 2 for $13.99 back in September. They no longer have Miami available. Currently awaiting the arrival of a different set for under $20, which is also no longer available. There is a series that is available at $50, which is much less interesting than $14!!

Advertisement
****. I got 2 for $13.99 back in September. They no longer have Miami available. Currently awaiting the arrival of a different set for under $20, which is also no longer available. There is a series that is available at $50, which is much less interesting than $14!!
Interesting topic here too

I went to a website called crystalimagery.com and got some company glasses made

i was pretty impressed with how they came out. If you order a few of them they end up being very reasonable

Interesting topic here too

I went to a website called crystalimagery.com and got some company glasses made

i was pretty impressed with how they came out. If you order a few of them they end up being very reasonable
Good find. The bulk pricing is reasonable.

Good find. The bulk pricing is reasonable.
Yeah I got a few done up for Christmas gifts with different company logos etched on them and they came out great

i was a little skeptical with how quickly they were done but pleasantly surprised when I got them

also really nice people that run the company

Advertisement
Advertisement
My weekend selection....
CA7BBE9D-A0B0-4867-B6C3-C84EDC0A1B88.jpeg

Advertisement
Back