Bottom will give out this Saturday

Advertisement
I hope we win but believe we will lose and we will hear -we did not see that in film reviews or the big excuse-it was just a lack of communication.

We've had two games against completely different opponents seeing the exact same product. This Michigan State game is one that will be no different and predict it to be the worst performance yet. The longer Manny Diaz touches our product the more decline we will see. On paper Alabama is the only roster that genuinely is better than ours with our schedule this year. For three years we've seen the exact same errors, lack of discipline, and lack of any type of change. Ask yourself, outside of GR15 who has Manny developed in 6 years on our staff? Unlike the past to his credit coaching changes have been made but the product hasn't. Because of that, it is only a bigger indictment on the Head Coach and the systemic flaws he's put into place. He talked about the "disease" he inherited yet is the guy that has turned into Al Golden himself at the microphone. There is no fear or consequences of failure which is why you see nobody actually getting better. This Michigan State team is one that is trending in the right direction that will use this game as an opportunity to make a statement and will do exactly that on our home field on Saturday. Manny and Crew have no idea how bad the locker room actually is morale wise and it will be on full display at noon tomorrow.
I didn’t read all that, I am assuming from the title that OP’s bottom is gonna give out this weekend? Kind of off topic, and frankly, a little personal kind of a problem to share in here. This is between you and him.

Advertisement
We've had two games against completely different opponents seeing the exact same product. This Michigan State game is one that will be no different and predict it to be the worst performance yet. The longer Manny Diaz touches our product the more decline we will see. On paper Alabama is the only roster that genuinely is better than ours with our schedule this year. For three years we've seen the exact same errors, lack of discipline, and lack of any type of change. Ask yourself, outside of GR15 who has Manny developed in 6 years on our staff? Unlike the past to his credit coaching changes have been made but the product hasn't. Because of that, it is only a bigger indictment on the Head Coach and the systemic flaws he's put into place. He talked about the "disease" he inherited yet is the guy that has turned into Al Golden himself at the microphone. There is no fear or consequences of failure which is why you see nobody actually getting better. This Michigan State team is one that is trending in the right direction that will use this game as an opportunity to make a statement and will do exactly that on our home field on Saturday. Manny and Crew have no idea how bad the locker room actually is morale wise and it will be on full display at noon tomorrow.
OP said the bottom is going to fall out and I thought I was the only one allowed to make **** jokes.

wild west fight GIF by BrownSugarApp

Advertisement
I have a weird feeling that we actually win comfortably. Giving us a false sense of confidence. But, I do see the collapse happening in ACC play. Starting with UVA. Just pray that if we don’t make the ACCCG we suck enough to get Manny out of here. 8-4 cannot happen. It needs to be 6-6 or a magic turnaround for 10-2 and a very strong recruiting class. If not we are Fcked if we aren’t already.
Happens every year. No matter who our coach is, we typically win 7 times.

However, do not expect Miami’s head coach to be fired during year 3, regardless of the record.

Advertisement
This thread is very dumb because it sets up a false dichotomy. There's also a very good chance that the Canes play okay or well enough to win, or even win this one handly they make a few plays. Which also doesn't prove anything in terms of this team's long-term prognosis. You've just set yourself up to potentially look like a clown even if nothing changes.

Our cat tried to off himself after watching us play. Michigan St is gonna man handle us. Instead if putting talent on the field and call simple plays Diaz has reverted to Al Golden and No D. I would put the best players on the field and call nothing but man coverage and simple zones. Put TVD or Garcia on the field and Chuck the ball down field every time i get the ball. Instead we calling plays that 6th hear SRs cant execute. Sad

Advertisement
I think this will be a dominant miami victory if we use two te sets and king doesn’t scramble early

I agree sadly. This team is dying to roll over. I was horrified by what I saw against App state. Even when we were gifted 9 points early, the body language was catastrophic. They’ve given up on the guy. People who don’t follow it can just watch and see. We’re not sound. We’re not energized. We’re not talented enough for it to not matter. We’re goin 6-6

Advertisement
Back