BOT Members On Here

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
Let me help you guys out now that the heat is being turned up on you: Fold the program.

You have no idea what you're doing. You have no idea how to run a successful program. You have no idea how far behind you are compared to the rest of the nation. Fold the program and the community will be better off without the "U".

Advertisement
Let me help you guys out now that the heat is being turned up on you: Fold the program.

You have no idea what you're doing. You have no idea how to run a successful program. You have no idea how far behind you are compared to the rest of the nation. Fold the program and the community will be better off without the "U".
Nah. How about you support it and hire someone to fix it for you. Like do the right ******* thing for a change

Advertisement
We're already dead, let's just make it official. Too many poor kids are getting suckered into playing for the home team and their NFL prospects go up in flames because of it. The U does more harm than good to the local community.
I'm going to be honest, this sounds like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.

But, if what you want is UM football to cease existing, you have that power yourself. Stop reading about them, watching the games, listening to podcasts, etc.

Why should the program fold when we can just fold the BoT instead. That's killing the patient to kill the virus.

We're already dead, let's just make it official. Too many poor kids are getting suckered into playing for the home team and their NFL prospects go up in flames because of it. The U does more harm than good to the local community.
Ok and what about the countless people that have been helped by the program. I get you’re upset but think about what you’re saying. What needs to be done is the program needs to be properly invested in

Advertisement
Is that really what you want? Lol.

I don't think any of us really want that....but if the only choices are to keep running things the way they currently are or shutting it down....then shut it down. I'd prefer to cherish the memories of what this program/brand was as opposed to watching these apathetic incompetent a-holes just completely destroy the name brand.

They are at a crossroads...the more people I talk to close to the program the more I'm getting the sentiment that people ON campus are finally starting to point the finger at the administration. That's a good thing. A loss to a St Brendan's type Central Conn team, or even a close ugly win, is exactly the type of chaos we need at this point.

If you're one of those morons rooting for a pizza participation ACC Coastal "title", then you're shortsighted and part of the problem. This program has never needed losses more than right now. It's the only way these pieces of garbage will POSSIBLY act and tear down that athletic department.

This is such an easy school to win at & they can’t get it right for the last 20 years. Get a normal ******* coach that will have a good gameplan & have a disciplined team.
An above average coach would average 9 wins a year here without breaking a sweat. We have just had 5 bad coaches in row. Yes, I appreciate what Mark did, but I was temporarily ****ed when he was hired because he was meh at an SEC school that had ENORMOUS resources in every way. There were options, just like with the other 4, and we didn't take them.

You get the HC's from UVA, Wake Forest, Pitt, NCST, etc. and give them the keys to the U and they would grind out at least 9 wins a season.

This Administration is a master class on how to F up a low hanging fruit situation.

Sorry to be a little baby about it still, and it's been talked about ad infinitum, but.... Blake took a couple of hours to hire Manny when Mario and other coaches would've absolutely come here. It's literally unforgiveable.

Last edited:
Herbie called like it is. Until the Administration gets on the same page nothing is going to matter. Gotta get the President-AD-HFC on the same page with the same vision. If not it’s a death cycle

Advertisement
Please delete this thread!!! @RVACane

Knowing these stupid BOTS, they make actually have a good idea fairy that likes this.

JFC!!!

Cbs No GIF by HULU

Advertisement
You might want to sit this out man sheesh

I'll be sure to let Greg Rous and Jalean Phillips know how much harm UM did to them

Untuck that mangina and maybe stop posting for awhile.

Advertisement
Back