Bostwick

Advertisement
We ain't getting Hooks. If either of the parties have cooled for whatever reason - at this late stage in the game considering JUCOs enroll in Jan - the ship has sailed.

We ain't getting Hooks. If either of the parties have cooled for whatever reason - at this late stage in the game considering JUCOs enroll in Jan - the ship has sailed.

Hooks isnt a December 19th signee nor a January enrollee. He is a May graduate and will sign on NSD.

Sandland, Bradley, and Bond are Dec 19th signees. Hooks, Toby Johnson, and the Punter kid are all May graduates and NSD signees.

Hold up - none of those juco kids you mentioned is a Jan enrollee? Why not? In the past, I'd say a significant % of juco guys are jan enrollees. Heck, every miami juco guy I can remember has been a jan enrollee.

Advertisement
Hold up - none of those juco kids you mentioned is a Jan enrollee? Why not? In the past, I'd say a significant % of juco guys are jan enrollees. Heck, every miami juco guy I can remember has been a jan enrollee.

Sandland, Bradley, and Bond are. Hooks and company are not. A significant percentage ARE January enrollees, hence a JUCO signing Day on December 19th. Hooks just isn't one of them.

Advertisement
Bostwick will be a cane, and has all spring to get his grades in order. Staff is working with him frim what I have read.

Go Canes

Hooks isnt a December 19th signee nor a January enrollee. He is a May graduate and will sign on NSD.

Sandland, Bradley, and Bond are Dec 19th signees. Hooks, Toby Johnson, and the Punter kid are all May graduates and NSD signees.

Juco guys do not have to GRADUATE to go to a D-1 school. All they have to do, assuming they have grades, is TRANSFER. Many do that mid-year so as to participate in Spring Drills.

"My opinion is that Miami has an edge, a big edge over everybody else," Bostwick's father, Bernard, told CaneSport.com. "I root for Miami, and my nephew (Thurston Armbrister) plays there. That's a big difference. That's big that he has family there. He and Thurston have always talked about playing together."

Advertisement
"My opinion is that Miami has an edge, a big edge over everybody else," Bostwick's father, Bernard, told CaneSport.com. "I root for Miami, and my nephew (Thurston Armbrister) plays there. That's a big difference. That's big that he has family there. He and Thurston have always talked about playing together."

Well, that's encouraging.

Now that is music to my ears. How bad is his qualification situation?

That's one of those things where insiders claim to know, but they NEVER know. And you can't trust what the kid says to reporters either because they're rarely truthful for fear of being seen as dumb.

Advertisement

It looks like The Millionaire is paying dividends.

We desperately need Bostwick to get his grades in order. Kid would be a great addition to this class.

his pops says he'll b fine...

Bostwick's recruitment has been way to quiet for someone of his talent level and position, to believe anything but Miami. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a silent commit at this point.

Advertisement
Back