Bostwick

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
With fewer and fewer DTs remaining on the board (Hooks is gone, Bradley's gone quiet, want Toby Johnson but his ACL is kaput so we can't expect immediate help from him)...

We need Bostwick.

We were in good position for him before. Anyone know where we stand now?

Advertisement
it seemed bostwick was waiting for grades and test scores...this amazing board cleared up his test scores but gpa fuzzy...seems to be a cane fan...but same for bryant...i think this staff will take the top three dts...dont sleep on the offer kids...i think grace sees this...porter or bust...tank and ivory, king, pierre utough

Advertisement
Let's not make this about Hooks. My read on the situation (until Pete's most recent post) was that he was a qualification concern and/or he cooled fast on Miami. Either way, we aren't sitting in the driver's seat with Hooks, like many of us felt we were a couple of days ago.

But Bostwick, Bostwick, Bostwick...

And thanks, gucci. Knew he was high on us last I heard, been taking his recruitment more quietly.

Advertisement
Why is Hooks gone? Just cause he missed his OV?

um, yes he is long gone. unless there was a death in the family cancelling an OV last minute is a slap in the face. face it, the staff is failing at DT recruiting.

'Cordin' to Pete, Coach Jethro be haulin' his slapped face up to Hooks's house on Tuesday.

Yep, we can chase him down and go to him but him take some action and come to us? Action speak louder than words.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need Bostwick BAD. This class needs at least one real good prospect. Ideally at least one Frosh and one JUCO, and we need to Keep Porter.

We took a lot of guys last year, but that was out of necessity. I dont expect most of the guys we have on the roster to be much more than JAGs. I DO think one or two could become solid DTs for us, but we need at least one real playmaker coming in as a Frosh, and a JUCO. I think this class needs two DTs, but one good one is an absolute MINIMUM. If Bryant bails, Bostwick doesnt qual, and we lose the JUCO kids, it will be an EPIC fail at a critical position that needs upgrading BAD.

Im guessing we may be going to plan B guys now. Looks to me like they are going to try to take 2, even if we have to go to plan B. If we have to move to plan C, then maybe they just take 1.

We need Bostwick BAD. This class needs at least one real good prospect. Ideally at least one Frosh and one JUCO, and we need to Keep Porter.

We took a lot of guys last year, but that was out of necessity. I dont expect most of the guys we have on the roster to be much more than JAGs. I DO think one or two could become solid DTs for us, but we need at least one real playmaker coming in as a Frosh, and a JUCO. I think this class needs two DTs, but one good one is an absolute MINIMUM. If Bryant bails, Bostwick doesnt qual, and we lose the JUCO kids, it will be an EPIC fail at a critical position that needs upgrading BAD.

Im guessing we may be going to plan B guys now. Looks to me like they are going to try to take 2, even if we have to go to plan B. If we have to move to plan C, then maybe they just take 1.

Have to agree with the last bit. We already reached the limit regarding plan C DTs in last years class.

This.

Advertisement
Back