Boston College - Wake Forest

Yup, you are 100% correct. Also, if LSU ends up doing poorly in SEC play even if we beat Clemson(especially after they almost lost to ATM) I can see the committee picking 4 other teams over us.

If Miami makes a QB switch now I think it also plays in our favor since the narrative will be that the Miami team that LSU beat was a completely different team than the Miami team at the end of the season (with a stud qb, assuming we win out)

Advertisement
If Miami makes a QB switch now I think it also plays in our favor since the narrative will be that the Miami team that LSU beat was a completely different team than the Miami team at the end of the season (with a stud qb, assuming we win out)

Facts. Clemson got the benefit of the doubt last year against syracuse because their QB wasn't playing. RIcht needs to start playing chess instead of playing hungry hippos.

They can also make the switch and end up losing more games than they should have and end up in the micron PC bowl.

Advertisement
BC is just not good enough to be undefeated by the last weekend in October. They are an above average team with a terrible schedule. Those type of teams rarely go 8-0

Miami did just that last year.

Advertisement
If we stop the run with our front 7 we win the game. If we have to rely on JJ to come down and make tackles all day, we'll lose. This game will be where McCloud is needed the most on our schedule.

Obviously we still have to score points but we should have clarity at QB by that point. Thursday and Friday games always seem to kill us (Cincinnati, Pitt, VT, etc) and all of them were on the road.

Advertisement
Miami did just that last year.

I was waiting for someone to say this. You don’t beat the brakes off of Notre Dame and Virginia tech in back to back weeks and he just above average team. We were a good team last year who struggled with injuries down the stretch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back