Boston College - Wake Forest

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Two things:

Boston College will probably be undefeated going into our game with them.

If Rosier was even half as good as this BC quarterback, we’d go undefeated this year.

Advertisement
For people about to tune in, this game shouldn’t be close. BC basically gifted Wake Forest two touchdowns on special teams.

I think NC state might beat them, but they are looking like straight trash tonight. IDK if you watched the Wake Tulane game, but Wake almost lost to them. Their D is very overrated. I agree that if we had their QB we would have beat LSU, but BC is not living up to the pre season hype. I hope they are undefeated when we play them though. We need to play all the ranked opponents we can.

Pretty play call for the BC TD, nice fuqin throw too and smart TE to stretch it to give him space.

I think NC state might beat them, but they are looking like straight trash tonight. IDK if you watched the Wake Tulane game, but Wake almost lost to them. Their D is very overrated. I agree that if we had their QB we would have beat LSU, but BC is not living up to the pre season hype. I hope they are undefeated when we play them though. We need to play all the rankbed opponents we can.
Agreed, especially on the ranked opponents point. F$U ****ting the bed hurts our SOS. Boston College and Virginia Tech may be the only ranked teams left on our schedule when it’s all said and done, unless we make the ACC Championship game.

Advertisement
BC's QB has been off and on, he's made some pretty terrible throws so its not all peaches and cream. Their ST are definitely pretty bad though, so we need to exploit that.

Advertisement
He threw an over the shoulder sideline pass to set up another beautiful ball right over the defender's reach. A little before the botched punt recovery TD. I was thinking right then, our QB could never make those throws. Oh and dude is a freshman.

BC is just not good enough to be undefeated by the last weekend in October. They are an above average team with a terrible schedule. Those type of teams rarely go 8-0

BC is just not good enough to be undefeated by the last weekend in October. They are an above average team with a terrible schedule. Those type of teams rarely go 8-0
Go look at their schedule. Who has a chance of beating them besides maybe NC State?

Advertisement
Imagine Diaz' third down D against BC.

Plus the fact they have a superior coach, OL and QB.

#TheyGonnaRunATrainOnUs

Advertisement
This BC team is pretty good. They've got the types of players that give us fits.

Big, veteran, athletic defensive line. Veteran OL. QB that can be sneaky good, get runs with his legs. Also, a TE that doesn't come off the field and works the middle of the field.

AJ Dillon is the truth and will test our DL.

Miami will have the overall talent edge, especially speed, and schematically on defense will cause some fits. I think the game, like many others, comes down to whether or not Miami can create turnovers on BC and if they can force BC into long drives.

The second half of BC's schedule is BRUTAL.

@NC State
Louisville
Miami
@Va Tech
Clemson
@FSU
Syracuse

You. Nailed. It.

I was saying that before the LSU game. The way this season is shaping up, and how weak Miami’s schedule looks right now, even if Miami wins the ACC from an undefeated Clemson the committee might choose 4 other teams. Thankfully the SEC West looks stronger this year; hopefully a few can knock each other off so two SEC teams can’t make it in.

Yup, you are 100% correct. Also, if LSU ends up doing poorly in SEC play even if we beat Clemson(especially after they almost lost to ATM) I can see the committee picking 4 other teams over us.

Advertisement
Back