Boston College at Miami February 12th 2020 at 7 pm on Fox Sports South (Pregame predictions, Game thread and post game reactions)

Advertisement
Pregame prediction :

Boston College 64
Miami 75

Miami ends its losing streak and takes the first step to start a winning streak.

Advertisement
Coach L heading up the escalator to the game.

8B9114A2-D038-44DE-978D-53F270D7EEFE.gif

IMO, if Lykes and McGusty are cleared to play, they should come off the bench.
This has nothing to do with the team being or playing better without them. It has more to do with managing their minutes so they are available for the rest of the season.
Wong and Beverly should play around 30 minutes, DJ should be under 30 minutes, Lykes and McGusty should play around 20 minutes, Sam and Rodney should be around 25 minutes while Keith and Anthony should be around 20 minutes.
Just my opinion.

Advertisement
IMO, if Lykes and McGusty are cleared to play, they should come off the bench.
This has nothing to do with the team being or playing better without them. It has more to do with managing their minutes so they are available for the rest of the season.
Wong and Beverly should play around 30 minutes, DJ should be under 30 minutes, Lykes and McGusty should play around 20 minutes, Sam and Rodney should be around 25 minutes while Keith and Anthony should be around 20 minutes.
Just my opinion.
This will be a discussion point going into off season based on how these freshman continue to develop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rodney will play along with Chris and Kam. Sam was injured yesterday in practice and he will not play.
IMO, Anthony should have started.

I lyke Chris' RIGHT sneaker... too bad he doesn't have 2 like that!
(no, I don't mean 2 right sneakers; hmmn, wonder if that's what came in the box)

Advertisement
Back