Boston College at Miami February 12th 2020 at 7 pm on Fox Sports South (Pregame predictions, Game thread and post game reactions)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beverly back to the bench please, cmon man

His decisions had the right intentions but they were poorly executed.

Rodney's lack of athleticism made his first turnover bad and his pas to DJ was too early.

He is pressing because he knows his minutes will be reduced due to Chris starting.

His decisions had the right intentions but they were poorly executed.

Rodney's lack of athleticism made his first turnover bad and his pas to DJ was too early.

He is pressing because he knows his minutes will be reduced due to Chris starting.
And Chris will keep starting if he fails to execute like this.

(and a nice assist as I typed that)

(and then more good stuff as I edited above. Go Man Go!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
If healthy McGusty, Wong, Lykes, and Beverly try to outperform each other for playing time, I could sink my teeth into that!

Advertisement
If healthy McGusty, Wong, Lykes, and Beverly try to outperform each other for playing time, I could sink my teeth into that!

That is why you should use all 13 scholarships. Everyone needs to be competing for playing time.
Rodney and Sam will be a lot better of they are competing against Walker and Nysier in practice.
The lack of the ability to scrimmage in practice has hurt Miami for 2 years.

You can see the game time paying off for the freshmen but we need to fill out the roster or we will continue to suffer. Guards are really crashing the boards well. The last couple of possessions have looked SLOPPY

Advertisement
Back