Bosa?

Advertisement
We never talked to Bosa for him to listen. He did come to one of our camp and not get offered

thats how i remember it ^

im sure golden called a 5 star prospect in his back yard......... think about the urban & kc McDermott conversation in reverse

we didn't even offer Bosa is how i remember it…. so very different

not saying you are wrong i can remember ryan shazier telling shannon he didnt want a offer so you never really know with some of these guys

Bosa is everything I thought Chick would be..

Chick is the slowest DE we've ever had. "The sloth," is what I like to call him.

He wasn't slow in HS. If you watched the Under Armour game, you saw a kid with enough burst to be a good edge rusher at 240-255 pounds. But once the coaches turned him into the 280 pound player he is now, he's definitely lost that burst.

Bosa was committed to OSU in APRIL..and you know how STA is they really don't like their players decommitting and recommitting

So it sounds like the kid was committed early and pretty much knew what school he was going to go to ...

Advertisement
Bosa was really always into male genitalia. You'd think Miami would have a shot considering that, but supposedly Columbus, Ohio is a hotbed for that kind of stuff, something about lots of the locals being ****suckers...who knew?

Advertisement
From what I remember he came to our camp but didn't get offered. He was interested early on.

Bosa is everything I thought Chick would be..

Chick is the slowest DE we've ever had. "The sloth," is what I like to call him.

He wasn't slow in HS. If you watched the Under Armour game, you saw a kid with enough burst to be a good edge rusher at 240-255 pounds. But once the coaches turned him into the 280 pound player he is now, he's definitely lost that burst.

Totally agree, UFAT ruined him. Every player on this team has lost lateral quickness since entering the UFAT program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joey Bosa's grandfather I believe played at Ohio State and he has a bunch of family up there...FSU, UF, UM never had a chance he was as big a Lock to OSU as Kc McDermott was to Miami

his little brother is also a Ohio State Lock too, there is nothing that we can do...so Golden didn't "lose" the Bosa's

Advertisement
Back