Borregales

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best recruit in 2021. Dont @ me later.
U may be joking when saying this but I 1000% in my heart believe this statement. As bad as our kicking game is and based on need, he’s our most important recruit for next cycle and we need to do whatever to keep him

Advertisement
Yes, it’s actually Andy, I’ve always wanted to play for Miami since I was a little kid. Why not turn my dream into reality plus my family gets to come to all my home games.💯
No matter what happens, you will get to play for your friends, family and community. If you have dreams of the nfl you can do it here if you have the talent and the work ethic. We are all cheering for you, and so happy for a local kid to look at the opportunity like you do.

No matter what happens, you will get to play for your friends, family and community. If you have dreams of the nfl you can do it here if you have the talent and the work ethic. We are all cheering for you, and so happy for a local kid to look at the opportunity like you do.
Even if there was no NFL, the opportunities that open up in Miami, after playing at and graduating from the U, will be great.

Congrats to his brother. Nailed his kicks against us last week. Any chance we can borrow his brother for the 2020 season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of kickers, the best to ever step on the field for the U was Carlos Huerta. The dude was automatic. I use to walk away from the game and refresh my ****tail when he kicked extra points....never missed. I believe he has the NCAA record for consecutive extra points made. Ahhhh the good old days. That's all I have now the good old days.

His brother made me think we will be good at kicker which used to be automatic. This year was a head scratcher.

Advertisement
Back