Borregales

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he keeps making them, he gone go SEC.

The family is very close. Jose went to FIU for a reason even though he was being looked at by SEC teams. UF (might have been Auburn on a second thought) was on him hard as a priority walk-on (school would have been free -- full Bright Futures kid).

Hopefully, he sticks.

Last edited:
The family is very close. Jose went to FIU for a reason even though he was being looked at by SEC teams. UF was on him hard as a priority walk-on (school would have been free -- full Bright Futures kid).

Hopefully, he sticks.
Man we got cane legacies gpin sec. its just the thing to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if this is actually Andy or not but I think he sticks. He has not been subjected to the front running culture of S. Florida youth football. Seems to be a good kid who wants to stay home with family and put on for his city. Go Canes, Go Borregales!
Yes, it’s actually Andy, I’ve always wanted to play for Miami since I was a little kid. Why not turn my dream into reality plus my family gets to come to all my home games.💯

Advertisement
Yes, it’s actually Andy, I’ve always wanted to play for Miami since I was a little kid. Why not turn my dream into reality plus my family gets to come to all my home games.💯
Are you interested in punting in College as well as kicking? Is UM open to that?

Advertisement
Back