Booker T. Washington vs. McArthur Live Thread Updates

Advertisement
Yea everyone is after Pough now. Because he fits that plus size cb. About 6'0 180 with alot more room to grow. Very Physical as well. I like him wayyy more than Hodges honestly.
I like him at safety a lot too. Maybe even more than corner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wisky and Southern Miss aren't buying kids away from us, they're looking for the 3* kids that don't get the big offers.
I know that there is almost 200 d1 schollies each year down in the 3 counties.
I’m talking the about the elite kids down here. The ones we complain about losing.

Advertisement
Does Pough have a commitable offer yet? Seems like he’s played his way into one by now.

Advertisement

Hundley committed to Miami this week but says his recruitment is still open. Four-star defensive end Donell Harris also committed to Miami, is looking to recruit other local top talents to join the 2021 class. Harris made several tackles for loss Wednesday afternoon and loves what Head Coach Manny Diaz is building at Miami.

Donell-Harris.jpg

Donell Harris, DL, Miami Booker T. Washington in pursuit of Horace Atkins, QB McArthur
“I’m recruiting a lot of guys,” said Harris. “I just got my guy Anthony to join, I’m just trying to help bring the hype back to Miami.”

Harris is looking to talk to Miami Northwesternstandout Terrence Lewis to join the 2021 Miami class.

Advertisement
Back