Booker T. Washington - Bishop Gorman (LV)

Advertisement
Bishop Gorman got some big boys but Ive seen a few of them playing both ways. I think they wore down a bit.

#56 was manhandling Chad Thomas throughout the 1st half but not so much in the second half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quite a few kids were cramping up. I told the coaches before the game started to make sure they got plenty of water, it's dry as **** out here. Nigel didn't play much in the first half, not sure why. Made up for it in the second half. Walton was cramping a couple of times. #12 had a great game, lived in the backfield. D money, trainer is hot, lol. Thomas is the leader of that offense. Jackson played well too, looked like he cramped up too. Harris was out coached in my opinion. The kids were cold after they took that 14 point lead, you could see them jumping around on the sideline to get warm. Was 90 when my wife and I left for the game in shorts, froze are asses off by half time. BT dancer behind the bench was awesome, everyone was taking pics of her, lol. Bed time, I have a few pics, I'll try to send the to someone tomorrow so the can post them.

Is it the turf? Injuries

Advertisement
Cunningham's kid will be a WR in college. Treon Harris should commit to UM as an athlete and let Al find a place for him.

Advertisement
Back