Booker T loaded for several years

Advertisement
Because this needed its own thread.

1.gif

Advertisement
i am so sick of this, lets just see how things play out don't start acting like golden has single handedly destroyed our chances of recruiting BTW kids.

Bad move by Golden

Disagreed. Right move by Golden. While certainly talented, these kids need to be shown they are not bigger than everything else. There is a right and wrong way of handling situations. Golden has made calculated moves on everything since arriving on campus. You think he simply pulled the scholly for no reason?? I highly doubt it.

Advertisement
The fruits of Booker T.....

Brandon Harris
Eduardo Clements
Davon Johnson
Theron Collier
Antonio Dixon
Chavez Grant

Mildly impressed.....

Advertisement

Brandon Harris
Eduardo Clements
Davon Johnson
Theron Collier
Antonio Dixon
Chavez Grant

Mildly impressed.....

Booker T has only been playing Varsity Football since 2000. 6 contributors in a decade of football is pretty impressive. And they are on the upswing. But that's beside the point. We do not recruit in a vacuum. You don't just write off Booker T. It will hurt our recruiting all over town. Ice is a major figure with ties to everyone. Not to be ****ed with.

Brandon Harris
Eduardo Clements
Davon Johnson
Theron Collier
Antonio Dixon
Chavez Grant

Mildly impressed.....

Booker T has only been playing Varsity Football since 2000. 6 contributors in a decade of football is pretty impressive. And they are on the upswing. But that's beside the point. We do not recruit in a vacuum. You don't just write off Booker T. It will hurt our recruiting all over town. Ice is a major figure with ties to everyone. Not to be ****ed with.

Man some of are jokes for real lol I mean real jokes. Golden's relationship with other coaches will not be messed up cause of his relationship with Ice. Shannon did a better job ******** over high school coaches than AG

Advertisement
Pete can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Chad Thomas actually goes to school at BTWHS. I think he just plays football there. With that said, I'm sure he's still close with Ice, 6 and Kirkland.

Advertisement
Back