2024 Booker "B9" Pickett Jr. 4* Edge from Tampa (Wharton)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio State is the favorite. I know he’s a legacy but he is high on OSU.

Advertisement
I like this kid as a free safety. He’s like 185 pounds.
He’s not a free safety at all. Not sure if you’ve seen him play but he’s a LB or DE all the way. If he were asked to move to safety he would never reach his full potential.

Advertisement
If he's 6'4 205....absolutely a take.

If he's 6'2 187 as reported, ehhhhh too small.

This kid needs to be officially measured.
Handyman Measuring GIF by Immofanten

Do we even want this kid?
I mean his size a little worrisome but he has production. I would take him for his the inroad with his brother and he maybe we finally get a legacy to show up. And with Stewart committed elsewhere I think we need another edge

He’s not a free safety at all. Not sure if you’ve seen him play but he’s a LB or DE all the way. If he were asked to move to safety he would never reach his full potential.
I was being sarcastic. My point is that he is smaller than James Williams from what I understand.

Advertisement
If he's 6'4 205....absolutely a take.

If he's 6'2 187 as reported, ehhhhh too small.

This kid needs to be officially measured.
Agree( tough to see him adding that much weight if he’s not 190 yet. Could be like Cyrus moss, talented kid that’s just too light to play. But maybe he’s like Rousseau who did.

I mean his size a little worrisome but he has production. I would take him for his the inroad with his brother and he maybe we finally get a legacy to show up. And with Stewart committed elsewhere I think we need another edge
Mannnn… It’s been a minute but we’ve had a couple of legacies who were solid. Chick and Damien Berry stick out. Pat Bethel was respectable.

Hopefully one or both of the Brown brothers shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back